Module 3 Observation and Workshop Follow Up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey Nichole,

Yes. Please note that it is complete, and put in any notes you see might be benefits for us all to know.  If there is someone in the program there isn’t a list to then add them to, but just more conversations to have with them 🙂 The basic protocol for observation follow up is: they get an email thanking them for coming, and that someone will be reaching out in the next 48/72 hours. Then whoever owns that person calls and checks in- any questions? how was their experience? what if anything was impactful? Just basic questions around their experience and if they need anything for their experience to be complete. I also like to remind them about their complementary sessions for themselves and another.

We discussed observation/follow up each night during the module, who would own, by when the people would be up, and our declaration of a team of by when they would be complete. I notice there is a pattern of conversations happening as a team, and teammates later saying they don’t remember or it didn’t happen. I wonder what might have it go that way? And what we need to create in our well being to have us present/engaged when we are with team? I know that the last nights at modules we are spread thin, and I see that the pattern occurs sometimes on production/co coaching as well. Hmm… Thoughts?

Nichole
    Participant

I am so sorry, I didn’t know we were assigned people to follow up with. I thought that one person did that, and I never heard any other conversations about it. I wonder how I missed that. When was this discussed? Just curious if I was not part of it or if I was totally checked out, or what. Yikes! But I see now that I was assigned to Lisane. I have talked to her many times since observation and we have talked about AC. She’s super interested in learning more. I notice that on the spreadsheet the information is basically “Did you follow up:Y/N?” Is there more we should be sharing about where people are at? Do we add them to a certain list if they are interested in the program, or how does that work? I think I missed some training on this. Thanks so much!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks T! Forgot to update the spreadsheet and I will do that now. Definitely a gap in me owning 100% and I will do better.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks for the reminder T. I will update the spreadsheet.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Aligned and will do by 2/4- thanks

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team, the accountabilities spreadsheet shows that 7 observers have not yet been followed up with from module 3.

If you followed up with your peeps, but didn’t update the accountabilities spreadsheet, please do so before our next production call.

If you haven’t followed up with your assigned peeps, it’s a breakdown in our team commitment. We email all the observers to say we’ll follow up within a week, and I’d love to know what folks need to be At Cause for our team integrity here.

Should anyone need support around making follow up calls, please play out loud here, we got you 🙂

My request is that all follow ups be complete by Production on 2/4.

Thanks,
    T.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.