Module 3 Team Activity

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Since so many people’s schedules have shifted, I have it that Nichole and I are the only one’s hanging, and Mike might join us.

Please text me or Nichole if you want to meet up with us! We’re going to pick up Keva from school this afternoon. Selfishly, I really want to have time with Keva, so if anyone wants to come keep Nichole company while Keva and I have a play date, I’m super enrolled in that. 😉

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I put March in my calendar. Let’s text tomorrow and see what happens. I’m think I can squeeze in an hour or two but not sure about more than that.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I am down for BBQ at the March Module. Sounds lovely!

I have calls for most of the day tomorrow and won’t be able to join for day activities 🙁

Thanks for coordinating T, excited to be with you all, so so soon!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks T for all your work on this and ensuring that team create something together.

One of my clients had to reschedule from today to tomorrow, so I have her from 1-2. I likely will not be able to join.

Will put BBQ in my calendar for March!!!!!

I have a SS from 1-2pm so I’ll reach out to team and see where you’re all at in the afternoon. My sis, brother in law and nephew may be coming down so I may meet them for dinner – stay tuned. Thanks for owning this AND owning it ALL outside of control + manage.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

So I’ve been working on how control shows up in my pregnancy journey, and in service of that breakthrough, I’ve been paying way less attention to my ovulation cycle. As a result, I didn’t notice that I’m in SD for most of my January ovulation window. Normally I’d make a fuss about the cost of changing my flight last minute, but it felt so easy and clear to be like, “Oh, whoops. I’ll change my flight and work everything else out.”

SO, looking at a team activity, this is what I know:

• Britt, Nichole, Mike, Charlie – all in SD
    • Sabs – anticipated arrival of 7pm Friday (TBD on train vs driving)
    • Jeff – anticipated arrival of 3pm Friday (TBD on mama meatball)
    • Juliana – 7:30am Friday
    • LKT – 11:40am Friday
    • T – 12:45pm Friday
    • KZ is only available from 2-3pm on Friday and will not be joining for a team activity. We will plan something that includes her next time!

I propose that we meet for lunch at 1:15 at PB Fish Shop (1775 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109), and then we pop up to Sash for a quick tour of Nichole’s space! Maybe her marketing room is open and anyone wanting to create content, can take the opportunity to use the space creatively!

I know this doesn’t include all of our team members. Nichole suggested that the Friday night before Module 4, we plan to be together for a team BBQ at her house. Can everyone mark their calendar’s now so that we can create an activity together that evening?

<3 T.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.