Module 4 Observation/Workshop Game

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Perfect. I’ll call him Monday. Thanks for the follow up.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi T!

Julianna texted this to me during module!

thank you for the follow up!
    sabrina

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs, I see a note in the accountability tracker to “Please refer to the form uploaded to the forum on the obs/workshop thread- I am unsure of the name/what is written”

Do you know where that is? I can’t find it. If not, do you know who added obs/workshop info into our accountability tracker? I can follow up with them too!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team I’m SO sorry. As a support structure to not be online, I created a folder for all AC email to auto-route to, and I forgot to turn the auto-routing off until just now!!

I’m calling my peeps for obs/work follow up right meow! My apologies for the delay and breakdown!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

The workshop/observation tab on the accountabilities spreadsheet has been updated! Please follow up with your people in the next 48 hours. I am declaring that every member of our team will follow up with their assigned person and update the accountabilities spreadsheet by noon on Friday. We got this! Please let me/team know what support you may need in your follow ups.

T & LKT please let me/team know if you see something in it to partner with any of us on any of these guests.

Team, I really want to acknowledge us for playing one helluva observation/workshop game!!! yes, things went a bit sideways BUT we still had 8 people at observation on Saturday and 4 people in the workshop. We generated in such a powerful way to create some awesome results!!!

We have had some breakdown around our workshop/observation game AND…consistent action creates breakthrough! So, please stay in action around workshop/observation game moving forward. Continue the conversations. Keep inviting people. I can see that our participant team is looking to create a breakthrough in money/time abundance and in abundance in general. I see it that we can demonstrate abundance in our observation/workshop game and directly model for the participants consistent abundance.

On that note, who sees something in it for themselves to lead the observation/workshop game leading up to the May module? I totally get that if we are virtual at the May module workshop/obs. may look very different and I am prepared to embrace that and support our leader.

Thanks everyone! You’re all powerhouses!!!
    Sabs

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Nichole I agree since Kim wouldn’t be able to get the full experience of the workshop to come to the observation. Also it’s interesting how this either or is working out. I am curious and I’m not sure where to take it from here. Which is probably my  stuff with the observation and the workshop.

I currently have 1 for Monday observation, I will get more tomorrow.

Nichole
    Participant

So, update on Kim. She wants to come on Monday but her availability is that she could do either observation or workshop (not both) and if she does observation, she can’t arrive until 10:30, and if she does workshop, she’d have to leave at 3:30. So… Boo. I don’t want her to pay $100 for two hours of the workshop, so I think I’ll tell her to just catch a bit of the observation? What do you think?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I haven’t invited anyone yet but reaching out to 5 people tomorrow about obs/wks. I’m inviting Daniel, Clarissa, Jacob, Nichole and Brian

Nichole
    Participant

Melody is coming on Saturday! Still waiting to get confirmation from Jim about Monday. Gonna y’all more to Leslie on Friday.

Nichole
    Participant

Gah! Kim and Leslie both emailed me today saying they can’t make it on Saturday. Kim got a speaking engagement in Long Beach and Leslie has a friend come in to town for the weekend, which was unplanned. I’m checking to see if they can come on Monday instead. But! Leslie is going to come with me to the BBQ! I’ll let you know if they can come Monday. Dominique and Orin are still coming and I’m going to poke Melody to see if she can come either day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar