Module 5 Half Day Breaks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

I updated the google doc and I am taking Saturday afternoon for half day break.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Great idea Britt! I just put into our doc for this module. If everyone can fill that out by 2pm today, that would be fantastic!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey Jeff, do you mean our year long accountability doc or the one for this module? Could we have it as a tab with our timeline/stands/etc so we only have to go to one place?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I have added the break sheet on our Accountabilities google doc. It is located right after the “Virtual Accountabilities” tab, This is where it will live throughout this module. I will also take a picture of it daily just to remind us throughout the day.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

I thought there is a thread about our half day breaks, but I can’t find it so I am starting a new one. Please add to what I have so far:

Jeff – Sunday Morning

Britt – Monday Morning

LKT – Monday Morning

Kerry – Sunday Afternoon

As the new owner (Mike was the previous) can you all align to respond to this thread by 2pm PST today? After I have everyone’s half day breaks, I will coordinate some way to have our hour break schedule easy for all of us to see and share.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.