Module 5 Half Day Breaks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey Team!

I just realized this past weekend that I am starting a group coaching on Sunday evening. I’d like to request to take that afternoon off to launch my group and get them all connected. If lots of people are taking that day off for Mother’s day, I’d be happy to just hop off around 5pm and miss completion. We can talk more tomorrow. Just wanted to put this out there so its not lingering in my brain!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

A little confused on what Monday is about? Mother’s Day is Sunday. Also, me and the family celebrated yesterday knowing that I would be MIA for most of the upcoming weekend. Additionally, we will be having a workshop on Monday afternoon and I would like to be available either for that or supporting the room. We can discuss breaks during our virtual/zoom training tomorrow as well to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff, by extension, please take time Monday to be with and celebrate Steph!

I’d love Monday afternoon off.

Nichole
    Participant

Or would that be Monday morning (before the oral exams)? Sorry, I just realized my brain interpreted the schedule wonkily.

Nichole
    Participant

Team, I would like to take my half day break Sunday afternoon (after oral exams). I would like to make plans with my kids for Mother’s Day. I am advocating for the other mamas to do the same. 🙂 If they want to.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar