Module 6ish Leaders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 7/14/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Lesa in meeting grad requirements via coaching and empowering the AC structure, reviewing my call with Andrew

Client Game: Empowered & Moving Forward 🙂

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a I am in integrity and will continue to create new clients at higher rate

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Continue to Build 

Milestone: Project Design & Next Steps created

Update: I am in process of reinventing my client game and the vision for my coaching practice 

***I am re-inventing projects. The projects I want to focus on for the next 3 months are: Coaching Practice, well being and romantic relationship- completed the PD for and accounting for my comedy theater, turned everything into CPA on Sunday! 🙂

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 4 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa is all paid up for AC! She is still choosing not to coach anyone at all and is really digging in her heels about coaching others saying that if it means she won’t actually get to graduate then oh well. Our last coaching call she requested an inventory of completion and we created that AND a series of powerful structures including working with her team mates to have her empowering clearing and completion on the daily.  

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is empowered in his business and AC. He is excited about continuing and has declared to have LDP app in by EOD today. He gets in his stuff and then gets out of it pretty quickly with some reflection from me. I reflected back to him that he seems to play the “ok, check, it’s done now” game all over the place and we created structures to have him stay empowered and do the daily, moment-to-moment work to keep himself motivated and excited about his work. He confessed that his play and work are at odds and that he has created lose/lose because he never gives himself a break AND he doesn’t take adequate action to get desired results. He also distinguished how often he makes simple tasks difficult for himself. We created practices to build more integration of Being into his daily routine and to practice ease and joy in his work and life as whole.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Mine

mine

Nichole
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 7/13/2020

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole macDonald

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review Sabrina’s call and support Lauren’s frequent breakdowns

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game: Empowered

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: Yes

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

I am filming my Live Sales Course this week. We’ve been working on the content now for four weeks and it has been a lot of work and a lot of money to get this course going. I reeeeallllly hope it pays off!! I’m so excited about filming and to get this out in the world and see how it does! That is my main focus right now out other than the usual Sash, Lash.live, AC, etc.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2 Registered, continuing to play for another 2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

I keep meaning to bring up that I don’t know how to fill this part out. I was just following what I saw others doing, but I’m not actually clear. Is this how many calls our participants have recorded? Or how many we have recorded of our calls with them? Or how many times we’ve had a call reviewed on co-coaching? ? Silly that I didn’t ask this sooner!

Lauren and Jonathan have both turned in their fourth calls.
    I will be reviewing their third calls with them this week and get supported from team to review their fourth calls.

PARTICIPANT NAME: Jonathan

Jonathan didn’t show up for our call last week. He said he slept through his alarm. I didn’t have any room on my calendar to reschedule him. So we haven’t talked in a couple weeks but we have a call tomorrow and will also be reviewing his recorded call tomorrow.

PARTICIPANT NAME: Lauren

Lauren has been in breakdown the last few times we talked. I would like some support with her this week on co-coaching. She is in for LDP, which is awesome! But her frequent breakdowns are keeping her excitement tamped down and keeping her guessing about her greatness.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 7/13/2020

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review Sabrina’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 6

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Now that I’m not rushing for LIT, I don’t need to create any new clients before graduation to stay qualified as a PC. If I want to maintain my declared LIT status and keep 5+ clients, I need to be hired once by August 1, OR I need 1 of my 2 contracts that complete on 7/31 to stay on month-to-month.

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan hasn’t reached out to me since his forum update that he’s leaving the Alaska job. I both feel heartbroken for him and I’m so annoyed at him. He seems really defeated right now, and I’ll get complete before co-coaching and bring a request for him as a red flag.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is confronted by the LDP application AND is requesting support and playing out loud. She’s also confronted by hiring me or Jen or working with Jen while I’m on mat leave, and she and I are co-creating this.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton
    PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review Sabs call

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 8
    Clients through AC: 4
    Coach Paid: yes
    Clients Paid: no
    Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

*My 12 week goals for the last 12 weeks are complete. Working on a new set of project designs.

Goal #1: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.
    Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: July 20th: 7 registrations. Current: 3

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-
    Steve -4
    Valerie -4 (we will be going over it this week)

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Empowered in her client game and the program, last time we spoke she was taken out about the LDP. Continuing to stand and support.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: On track for CERT, empowered around coaching, clients, and the LDP. Still disempowered by enrollment and reg team.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

J.A.M.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar