Monday Morning Mix Tape

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Client Game: Empowered paperwork is flat for Wes and Pedro.

Wes hasn’t responded to me for scheduling our first session. I will let you all know if it turns into something. I have got him no matter what comes up.

Current FP Clients:2 Wes hasn’t responded so I could be at 1

Clients through AC: 2 same as above.

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: I declare 5

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? One more time by the end of the week.

Goal #1: Client game project.

Tomorrow is my day to spend creating the conversations to get hired.

Goal #2: freedom project.

Empowered and in process.

The Julian park escrow is moving forward.

The dessert hot springs park is in the negotiation process still.

I am now clear and empowered in selling the iron horse lot contracts will be ready to have lawyers look at them tomorrow and then we are off to the races. 30 day close. This will be the biggest gain I have realized to date.

Goal #3: romantic relationship project

In process. I have an off-road excursion date with Dawna tomorrow. I don’t want to give up my freedom of having my own space and considering how it can work to be in a lifetime committed relationship and not be under one roof. There is something around “not enough” that has me wanting my own space. I can see if the not enough wasn’t driving I would want to be in the same space.

Goal #4

Parenting project

I had gains in being the parent and telling Lillian what we are doing while allowing her to express herself. A couple of times we did what had to get done and other times she was able to have and do  what she wanted.

This week I am going to enroll her in a trip to the dessert for next week.

Goal #5

Interior design.

Pausing on this for a week

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

DJ Sassy Sabs: Sorry for the breakdown in not posting this yesterday!!! I crossed it off my to do list and noticed this morning that I had not updated and posted it. Just an un-intentional oversight- my apologies!!!

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 6/2/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: I do not have one in particular this week

Client Game: In Action & Empowered

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 2

Clients Paid: yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 4

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am currently qualified and I want to be hired two more times this week 

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/30/20

Milestone: 5 full pay 1:1 clients, 1 full group (with 3) by noon onFriday 6/5/20

Update: I am at 4 full pay clients and 1 registered into my group

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update: this has been thrown to the way side- I am eating well but not working out like I want to- I did get into my yard (which was it’s own workout) and got a ton of gardening done this week so that felt good, and my house is clean as hell but I am avoiding working out for sure. I notice that I “feel safer” in a bigger body. Even though this body has extra weight and it does not feel like my own. There’s something I am avoiding looking at by carrying the extra pounds.

1. Money Breakthrough Project

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting

Update: Currently in action empowering getting my 2019 accounting up to date and into my CPA for taxes in July

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 3 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had a very empowered coaching conversation this week. She is showing up much more assertively and practicing speaking with confidence and intention. Lesa brought an empowered coaching request around communicating with her team and giving herself enough personal care time. She made her payment on time this week. She is currently working on her breakthrough of standing in power, communication and relationship building. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is dating Trinh! He drove to her house in vegas and spent the weekend with her. They had a conversation about what they see for the future of their relationship. He is excited and he took the dating project off his sheet. I pointed this out saying that there was more he declared he wanted from a relationship than to just be in one. He is re-inventing his dating project this week. We had a conversation and I had an empowered conversation this week and we have reinvented our partnership in a way where I ask many questions and leave lots of room for Andrew to tell me what he wants from our conversations each week. He asked me for training/help/direction repeatedly this week and I just continued to reflect back to him what he was doing. We distinguished that the breakthrough he is currently creating is in “Asking for what he wants” with a close runner up of being a demand for getting his needs met. Andrew then created practices from an empowered place.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 5/26/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review Juliana’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? July 1

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE:

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE:

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE: verbal yes to move me to 6 FP clients starting next week, going until mat leave.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is about to be gone, and he’s not really created anything for how Alaska + AC is gonna go.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy distinguished some big stuff around deadlines and timelines next week. They paralyze her, and it’s been in the way of project designs and declare + fulfill. She’s waffling on LDP, and I’m standing for her.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:I think I need support with being a better support structure for Jonathan. He asks me for accountability a lot and I don’t always bring it because I am juggling so many things and it slips between the cracks. I feel like I’m holding him back.

Client Game: Empowered-ish 

Current FP Clients:  3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: 2 Yes, 1 no

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I’d like to get hired by the end of the week in case my wobbly client decides to bail.

My Projects:

We have been hiring people for the open position at Sash and for my personal assistant. I should have both positions filled by the end of this week and am SO EXCITED about getting some support up in here!! Woooo!!

I have the kick-off call for my course on Wednesday. I declare this the thing that is going to bring me $10K in weekly passive income. Visualizing. Feeling it. Making it happen. Pretty pumped.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Jonathan – 3

Lauren – 2

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan didn’t bring a coaching request last week. He wanted space to just meander and see what came up. We wound up talking about how afraid he is to really lean into his commitments. He realized he’s not enrolled in his own vision for himself. He was supposed to send me a picture of his new vision board, and I literally didn’t remember that until now. I think I need support with being a better support structure for him. He asks me for accountability a lot and I don’t always bring it because I am juggling so many things and it slips between the cracks.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: This woman still struggles with believe in herself and declaring things into reality. She is playing it safe all over the place. The variety show on Zoom was a breakthrough for her in putting herself out there and trusting her genius. She is committed to playing life and all things on a bigger stage. She is declared in for LDP and wants it to be the thing that has her continue toward these breakthroughs. We talked about creating these breakthroughs now and letting LDP be the thing that brings her new breakthroughs that she can’t even see yet.

and now my coach is paid via the new system – whoo!

You down with LKT – ya you know me.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review JuSih call 

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   8

Clients through AC: 4 (in process of bringing one more over as well)

Clients Paid: YES

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.

Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.

Update: Chapter 4 complete, a little behind but thats okay! 

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy,  goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being. 

Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie. 

Update: Empowered! 

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible. 

Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income. 

Update: 3 signed up. Also got hired by an AC grad to do mentor coaching with her for the next three months. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -4

Valerie -3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Last week we distinguished Valerie’s overwhelm cycle, and coached a little about LDP and whats next. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is empowered and on track for certification. I am reviewing a call this week to support, at $150- he has also reached out to T and Jeff to get reviews from them. 

Juliana Sih
    Participant

DJ Zesty Zebra

Jeff Miller
    Participant

DJ Jazzy Jeff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.