Monday Workshop Zoom Meeting Invitation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Thanks All. Updated! With updated invite to share as well.

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.
    When: May 11, 2020 2:00 PM Pacific Time / 5:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtc-yhrzgiG9KR8poeJa-LCShwxuQ6Wio5

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Let us know when you change the time and I can double check.

Just putting it out there that I would love to be part of the workshop since I am in the workshop cert course. And I see a conflict because of mid term. I will create something and have it be a win/win 🙂

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

THANKS LKT!

This link totally works, but time on it is incorrect, can you go in and change to reflect 2pst-5pst/ 5est-8est

Thanks!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I just tried it and it worked fine. I got a page with na link to the scheduled meeting may 11th 4:30 EASTERN TIME meeting id 820-4591-3816 password 963192

Everyone, here is the Zoom link to connect to the workshop itself on Monday (our team’s) which I will also post into our timeline. I have registered for it and tested it, but request additional eyes. Who will support by registering for this to experience how it goes on the registrant’s side?:

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom meeting to the Power Tools for Living Workshop with Accomplishment Coaching.
    When: May 11, 2020 1:30 PM Pacific Time / 4:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYtc-yhrzgiG9KR8poeJa-LCShwxuQ6Wio5

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

If you have someone attending Monday’s workshop please send this to them and let me know once you have!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.