Moving News

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

T, I am happy you are all getting out of the combat zone. Thanks for being ahead of your well being needs. we got you.

Nichole
    Participant

T, we so got you. Thanks for sharing where you’re at. I am here to be your sadness and break buddy. Love you.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thank you so much T, for your care for yourself, Jack, Churro and Blueberry. Thanks for voicing what you need. We are all here for you and anyone else who needs to take care of yourselves at any point. Especially with this module being virtual, lets all focus on our well-being and self care even more than usual.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Please remind me that sadness is beautiful and that I love when others cry and I love when I cry and that I just forget that when I’m actually crying.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Wow T! I am sorry you have to move and make so many adjustments during this time. Thanks for letting us know where you are at. You are perfectly where you need to be! Allowing yourself to feel and be with all the changes 🙂

Anything else you need besides breaks?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team – Jack and I have been processing a lot since the shooting that happened in front of our house last weekend. Last night we decided that it would be best for us to move, and we’ve made arrangements to move into Jack’s parents home in Arroyo Grande (just down the street from Sabs) by the end of this month.

Between the gradient shift since declaring LIT last week, still figuring out how to live my life with a puppy, my/our commitment to virtual program production, and now this urgent move mid-pregnancy (and the impact of changing doctors and insurance right now), I’m all sorts of overwhelmed.

Whatever happened for me on Production on Tuesday just opened a valve and I’ve been releasing fear and sadness and overwhelm via water out of my eyeball ever since.

I want to share with team, cuz you’re my team. But I also want to share because in this chapter of overwhelm I find I’m less reliable and less clear headed. Part of my fear is that my stamina still isn’t what it was pre-pregnancy. I usually have a solid 6-7 hours/day, and I’m feeling scared that I’m going to let you all down if I’m needing more breaks throughout the module days. I know that’s made up in my head, and so I’m here to share that if I need more than a one hour break, I’ll ask for it. And if you think I seem like a giant ball of my SM or not present, will you please support me in taking a break? Because that will just be how my overwhelm is blinding me, and I might not be able to see myself in those moment.

My breakthrough for this module is Being. In moments like these, I’m reliable to do do do do, and it would be a huge breakthrough for me to be in overwhelm, be in transition, not know how a lot of things are gonna go, and find space and room to Be.

Thanks for reading and thanks for all of your endless support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar