My AC Future

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Mike,

Yes I am saying that I am IN as a declared LiT and am focusing on getting support on creating both/and’s around it.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

T. honestly I am being unwilling and weak with you and team (Armored Teddy bear and righteous weasel). You a so amazing, willing, and a powerful stand. I also feel at this point though that you have no faith in me and I can’t do anything right. On top of that I feel I haven’t really showed a lot of results and stepping up so I valid it. This has me not point out what I see as I’m like who am I to saying anything. I will get complete on this.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Jeff I had it that you were in fully till the end of this round and then out so that you are playing full out.

Either way are you saying now you are fully back in as LIT for years to come…?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff!!! So cool! I want to hear more about your experience of these conversations and being stood for!

I’m so willing to reinvent our relationships everywhere, and I hold that we are in process of doing that on team. Will you lean in here?

This post has me realize how stingy LKT and I are being about how amazing our relationship is and how many breakthroughs we’ve had. We reinvent on repeat. We stand on repeat. We take each other out from a transformed place, on repeat. And we love each other more and more deeply, on repeat.

I share this to say that I know that same stand and love is available for all of us. This next bit isn’t very transformed, so please forgive me, WHERE ARE YOU MIKE, CHARLIE, SABS, JULIANA, JEFF?

I notice that I’m in consistent relationship with LKT, Britt, and Nichole, and so those are the three relationships where reinvention is happening on repeat. With the rest of team, it’s not there. What can you see about who I’m being to you, that’s limiting us from reinventing on repeat? Who are you being to me that’s limiting us?

In this conversation, I can own that I’m holding on Mike, Charlie, Sabs, Juliana, and Jeff that you don’t show up in our relationship to have the breakthrough happen, and I’m sure that’s made up from interpretation, so I promise to let that go, it doesn’t serve any of us, and to show up to all of you from a place of commitment for breakthroughs.

I love you allllllllll!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

It has been an amazing an eye opening two weeks getting and being with all of the support I have received so far. What has hit my the most is how being in “purgatory” limits support and impact. When I initiated this forum post I was basically saying I am out but treat me like I am in. Totally wonky!!!! And I can see how that was the clearing for our team to be this and our participants. This is not my intention as a leader on this team or in this world.

I would like you all to relate to me as I relate to myself. Declared IN as a declared LIT and getting supported in my life working with that declaration. I now can see how being half in and half out didn’t support me, our team, or in getting the support that I needed.

What I see in team is a similar flavor of kind of being and doing the thing, but not 100%. What if we all doubled down on this team and these participants and stood for all of us getting what we needed all the time? How would that impact our team as a whole? How much different would the support be given  and received? I am super present to the possibility of leaning in and then figuring out the how. Isn’t that how we all good here? None of us knew how this leadership was going to go, or quitting or jobs, or being a full-time coach. The invitation is to step back into declare and fulfill and re-invent all of our relationships to what is possible from that place.

Are you willing?

Looking forward!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

Thank you all for your feedback, stands, and commitment for what you all see for me. I want to own that my initial post came mostly from my automatic reaction to having a few weeks off and focusing on my well-being. We all probability felt a little like not coming back to “work” after a few weeks off. And the way I went about coming to my decision was not in line with my commitment. For me, doing things separate and alone is not a breakthrough at all. Regardless of the end result, I am committed to creating breakthroughs for myself, our team and our participants.

My plan going forward is to actually get supported through connection, intimacy and partnership. I declare to have a detailed plan of what is next by our next module in March. To do so I will have conversations with each one of you to get connected and see what you see for me in general and moving forward. Additionally I will connect with at least 11 AC Leaders outside of our program by February 7th. This is challenging for me to actually have these conversations so as to feel and be with my impact and get into partnership with people.

Thank you all for your continued stand for me to have it all in my life. I am playing for that exact thing. I want to make sure that I am creating something instead of running away from non-desirable circumstances. I will be reaching out to you all over the next week.

T- yes! My relationship to that little girl is intimate and empowered.

She doesn’t win or call the shots.

She’s reliable to show up every time and I get to love her and be the one for her to feel heard and held by.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks everyone for all of the feedback.

Sabrina, Nichole and Mike – Thanks for being awesome support, connection and partners! I feel very supported and know that I can count on your partnership this year and beyond.

T – Thanks for the awesome reflection. While I can see how you took my post that I am choosing my Marriage over AC, I have it that I am reinventing using AC as a tool for myself. This is still in process, but I still plan on being involved, just not as a program coach or DLIT. And I think I have a habit of bringing team what doesn’t work or when there is a breakdown with Steph. Steph and I have never been closer and more aligned. We are experiencing more depth and connection than ever before. And we have 3 kids that are 6 and younger so sometimes that can be exhausting. Honestly I hold marriage just like I hold physical fitness. It is one big journey with tons of ups and downs and it is a living breathing thing. I am very excited to share more in general and I hear that call forth.

LKT – Thanks for the honesty and transparency. And thank you for reflecting my tendency to not own my impact. I am really good at dancing around that part. Usually I down play any impact that I have, and often hold myself as replaceable on any team or company. This is definitely a strategy I have developed to not get to close and to not get hurt. I will practice this module being with it all in service of breaking up this old pattern.

Juliana – Thanks for the demand to share more of everything. Similar to what I said earlier in this post, I have it that the details of most things about my life are not that important. Totally a context and creates a separation from most people. I find it easy to listen and discuss other people’s stuff and side step what’s going on over here. This is pretty funny for me considering that I am an open book when prompted. My Mom is in the hospital and will be for probably 4 or 5 days. She has really severe asthma and at times need to be hospitalized to take these “super drugs.” I have had to take care of my Mom pretty much since my Dad passed away almost 10 years ago to the day. I am pretty immune to her being hospitalized or sick. Ever since I can remember she has had one health issue or another. My body feels pretty good. The severe pain is gone and I am focusing on not getting sick. The whole fam except for me and Sammy are down this some sort of flu/virus thing. Surprise surprise I haven’t done anything “fun” this week but I will create something before the module. As I type this I have been up since 5:30am and I have had 6 coaching sessions and one more to go. At times I create an unbearable schedule, which I see keeps me from integrating some fun. Definitely something to look at.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

LKT – have you ever looked at getting complete about the part of your life that’s run by your inner child? I don’t mean the playful expression part of your inner child, but the one that fears abandonment that shows up when she’s scared she’s going to be deserted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar