My next breakthrough is…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

In declaring LIT I had an amazing support call with Kerry where we partnered on distinguishing all my leadership gaps, and I’m excited to share all of those here!! Any of these could be my next big breakthrough:

• Leaning back – breakthroughs in trust and patience
    • Having my eye on it all while not Doing it all
    • Ownership that is reliable to generate results
    • Needing other people to constantly meet my CoS in relationships (the “gotta be this tall to ride the ride”, thing)
    • Patience as it dances with trust – meeting people where they’re (cutting out/back on “faster is better”)
    • Not being surprised by the predictable – I can easily get taken out by people’s predictable patterns, and it’s a giant wet blanket on my power

I think all these things are so delicious that I don’t want to choose just one, I want all of them!

Looking at where my focus has been, in compassion, I see taking on my breakthroughs with Patience, Leaning Back, and Meeting People Where They’re at.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

My next breakthrough is “Wholeness.”

I see myself creating this breakthrough by practicing:

-showing up CPR

-dressing for success

-prepping tomorrow today

-being on top of and in integrity with my money stuff

-handling my client game by getting hired twice this week

-creating 5 more clients so as to be a full time coach

-living from my commitments vs. allowing my angsty punk tweenager to run the show

-Leading from my brilliance with love & boldness

Nichole
    Participant

Let’s use this thread to declare or get supported on our next breakthrough.

Mine is my relationship with Time. This is already in process. I’ve had some big shifts the last week.

I’m open to what else team sees for me. It was a reflection from T that had me re-declare my breakthrough for the year. I really like getting the reflections, so pile ’em on me if you see something for me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar