Nancy – Red Flag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

T, NLP is neuro linguistic programming.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Thanks for sharing what you know.

I’m sure team is all aligned in Nancy’s mental well being. This is such a sensitive subject, and I want to be clear about where Nancy is at now, rather than bring an unclear conversation potentially about her past, to her.

It could be a breakthrough for Lesa in Boldness to bring whatever she sees to support Nancy around this, and for the leader team to hold space for Nancy to share where she is at today/now, and what she needs.

Team, please share what you see. I sense I’m avoiding “making it worse” from fear of not knowing the facts, but I also want to be available and supportive, and make referrals, for Nancy.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I am not sure- Lesa said, “I just want the team to know that Nancy has some struggle with suicide and I am concerned for her.” I assured Lesa that I would definitely bring the conversation to team but that’s where I left it.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

@ Nichole – what does NLP stand for?

@ Sabrina – do you know if what Nancy shared what speaking to her past, or an expression of her present?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi there- yesterday on my call with Lesa she mentioned that she was concerned about Nancy and could see that Nancy was taken out around not being “allowed to continue coaching with Jen N.” Lesa said she knew Nancy struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts. She requested that I bring this to team, which, I definitely want to do. I am not sure where to go with this from here, however. I want team to know that Nancy has been open with at least some members of her team about her mental wellness and her need for support. I am very open to direction on how I can show up in this case and where to go from here.

Thanks!

Nichole
    Participant

Have you talked to her about bringing it to her team or her buddy? That might help eliminate the sole reliance on you as her coach. I am also happy to chat with her. I understand she may continue some NLP sessions with Jen. This could be a good focus for NLP. I hope this helps. Let me know what other support you need.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team –

Between the end of module 2 and now, Nancy has been reaching out to me multiple times a day for support. She’s been open about her history of food addiction, and her primary outreach to me is around food, or emotional support.

I’m not clear if Nancy is currently working with a therapist, and I will ask her on our call Tuesday.

Will you all share what you see for me, us, and the CTP to bring to Nancy in support of her? I’m contentious of not creating a “Nancy and T” dynamic that has her only relying on me for support.

Thank you!

T.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar