New Moon, Summer Solstice, and Solar Eclipses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 6/22/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: none at this time

Client Game: BAM!

Current FP Clients: 8

Clients through AC: 5

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: No- I apparently have 2 unpaid for June since making the jump to the hub. I have the CC #’s and they’re fulling willing to pay but since set up on auto pay through the office something happened- I will get flat by EOD tomorrow 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2 (Lindsey, Shane)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Crushing it over here!!! Declare & FULFILL!!!

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: 8 Full Pay Clients by 6/30/20

Milestone: 6 full pay 1:1 clients

Update: I am at 6 full pay clients and 2 registered into my group

1. Well being/relationship with self

Milestone: Commit to and empower a daily workout routine for 30 days

Update: I have been in so much physical action this week- I am sunburnt and feeling great! I got my bike all fixed up for the summer- rock & roll!

1. Money Breakthrough Project- THIS IS MY #1 Project!!!! 

Milestone: Catch up on and reconcile past accounting- done by 7/1/31 (done and turned into acct. Then onto 2020 accounting reconciled by 7/31/20)

Update: Currently in action empowering getting my 2019 accounting up to date and into my CPA for taxes in July

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 3 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa is very clear on what is required of her to graduate- she is also clear that she does not want to quit AC and is willing to do whatever it takes to graduate- she knows it will be an uphill climb. Per our last conversation she is declared as empowered and at cause. Lesa still does not submit coaching check-ins, has not submitted recorded calls and is out of integrity with her actions. I notice that I have resigned myself to this and been complicit in scheming with her SM to keep her playing a very small victim-y blame game. I owned this on our last call and we both said some bold things to each other ending the call with Lesa saying she would do whatever it takes to get to graduate status. We moved our calls to Friday. Lesa said she knows that transformation is available via coaching and she is resistant but willing to coach a bit. She does want to graduate.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is dating Trinh and said he is happy with this budding relationship but this is week 3 of him being unwilling to take a look at or include relationship project. We had a powerful conversation wherein I trusted our relationship with some pretty bold reflections. He was able to hear them and create something different. The next big breakthrough for Andrew is fully laying down the over-analytical, stuck just thinking about it, stress/anxiety & guilt/fault comparison game to pick up the fun, play, lightness, genuine connection, love & ease. We discussed how he is infatuated with stress & worry and he said he is in a toxic relationship with it. I compared stress to Thor’s Hammer & Fun & Play to an Iron Man Suit. Andrew and I have a nerd connection that works for our calls. It was a fun call, actually, fun and boldness. A breakthrough for me and him in process via practicing coming from this place during our call.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 6/22/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review my call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 6

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Now that I’m not rushing for LIT, I don’t need to create any new clients before graduation to stay qualified as a PC. If I want to maintain my declared LIT status and keep 5+ clients, I need to be hired twice by August 1, OR I need 2 of my 3 contracts that complete on 7/31 to stay on month-to-month.

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE:

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE:

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE:

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is relating to Alaska + AC as leading up to the finals of a sports league. He seems both empowered and confronted. He continues to create awareness about how the angel of possibility sits on one shoulder, and the devil of possibility killing sits on the other, dancing and poking at one another.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is fully paid through graduation, and she’s declared in for LDP! She and I are working on clearing how life has gone (lots of completion) so as to have space to design fully from possibility, about how next year is going to go.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review T’s call

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

I am on track to have my online course soft launch in mid-August.

I am going to start working on my book again by the end of this week now that I have more time in my schedule for writing.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Jonathan – 3

Lauren – 3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan is really empowered. He wants to have 10 full pay clients. Last week we worked on creating a schedule for him that he would empower that would have him creating time to get hired by 10 people.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: We have a lot of groundhog day conversations about worthiness, focus, to coach or not to coach. We looked at these patterns and what has her continuing to play small despite everything she is playing for. She feels she is lacking consequences. In order to stop effing around, she put something big on the line, which is to sell her car if she doesn’t get hired in a week.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Attached.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Check in sheet!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review T call 

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   8

Clients through AC: 4 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: YES

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Goal #1: To produce a piece of art, from self-expression, authenticity, and creation that reflects my unique, spooky, and sultry voice.

Measure: By July 6th, 2020 1st draft of my book.

Update: Working on chapter 6! 

Goal #2: To create a delicious relationship with my body. I am toned, sexy,  goddess-like. I move through the world, and my relationship as a sexual being. 

Measure: Toned abs, flat stomach, a completely different sexual relationship with Charlie. 

Update: Empowered! 

Goal #3: A business that is a reflection of my greatness as a woman, coach and leader. Simply: creating what I want and what’s absolutely possible. 

Measure: At least 1.5k a month in non 1-1 coaching income. 

Update: Empowered. 

Goal #4: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.  

Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: June 30th: 5 registrations. Current: 3

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -4

Valerie -3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie is empowered, and just got hired 3 times at FP!! Her coaching is really powerful, last call we looked at certification, and why she would.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Steve is on track for CERT, and was at cause to get his LDP application from me.

It’s “out with the old, in with the new” time on this planet. My check-in sheet attached.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.