1 year, 1 month ago #208471Aarti MallyaParticipant
Not sharing a client game breakdown soon enough – Agree but I think may be it should be the last item and if run out of time for that person to bring it forum. Along with weekly updates on forum and requests for support. Also for people like me who do not have the minimums for what they have desired whatever that means for you should be posting, talking, and asking for support. (My first phase is to get to 3 clients to get on co-coaching call along with other reasons).
Overwhelm/paralysis – What is being most helpful for me lately and a work in progress is mapping out all the things and putting that into a weekly schedule. Having time constants and being much more intentional about my week. Labeling how it goings and using it all as feed back and a way to grow. Along with looking and adjusting daily.
Unwilling to get out of our own Comfort Zone – Love this and I have had the idea and not post about asking everyone what are the top 3 ways they have used/done to get clients that have been the most effective. I will either post my question on your thread or just start a thread with it if I don’t see your post.
Holdings/incompletion – Love it, just posted before this for me to be on a completion diet.1 year, 1 month ago #208283Tiffany TurnerParticipant
Alright alright alright!
I’d love everyone’s voices here as Qual is a game that impacts every level of team.
This is what I see as common pitfalls of qualification:
- Not sharing a client game breakdown soon enough
- Unwilling to get out of our own Comfort Zone
These are some of the ideas Juliana and I came up with to support the common pitfalls:
- Not sharing a client game breakdown soon enough – I’d like to add a standing agenda item to Production calls that anyone who’s within 30 days of falling out of qual, so not in a qual breakdown, but at risk of falling into a qual breakdown, bring that and share it on Production. The intention here being higher visibility to everyone’s qualification. Then we can support one-another outside of Production, but at least we’ll flatly know who’s at risk (I suggest bringing this to Production because not everyone is on Co-Coaching).
- Overwhelm/paralysis – I’d love for everyone to share one strategy the have to overcome overwhelm/paralysis. For me, I make a To-Do list, and I tie the amount of time each item on that list will take. Once I’m clear what needs to be done and how much time it takes, I usually let go of my overwhelm immediately.
- Unwilling to get out of our own Comfort Zone – I’m going to own a forum thread around “Ideas for getting hired.” The stand is for everyone to bring their voices and share as they come up with ideas and new, creative ways to build a full practice. I’ll also be At Cause for reaching out to AC people across the company, and bringing ideas to the thread once a week.
- Holdings/incompletion – Weekly completion as a requirement. What if we held the same commitment to completion, as we do attending Production calls? For anyone in a qualification breakdown, weekly completion calls as a requirement, and to be included as part of our weekly integrity check on our Leader Check-Ins.
These are just some ideas, and I’d love to build more! Please share/play out loud!1 year, 1 month ago #207741Tiffany TurnerParticipant
Hey Team –
Juliana supported me in brainstorming ways to reinvent qual game in an exciting and supportive way.
We identified four areas that are common pitfalls of qual, and then we looked at some creative ways to support these common areas where people fall out of qualification.
I’m wanting to bring enrollment around the new structures and notice my fatigue is creating urgency rather than ease and presence, so I’ll circle back tomorrow morning with the details.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.