Next steps for New team! :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Sabs and Team,

Sabs, thanks so much for your ownership here. So great to see how much of a stand you are that ALL of our team gets qualified and more importantly gets what they came for. You have so much to offer and it’s great to see you pour into our peeps. And what I noticed on our call from our “newbies” is that they are coming to the call waiting to be “trained” or told how to do it. And I am not aligned in this going forward. Yes we will be training them, as coach. Let’s have them practice generating the conversation and process now prior to graduating. This is a great opportunity to support them while they do this. And it seems like Reg and Client game are getting smushed together a little bit. And we all here know to play it as one game, and I also notice that people get stopped around Reg and Client game. It seems like the graduating participants think we have some magical formula. And we have the same formula as they do. Being + Action + Results. I would love all of us to practice more being so as to call their leadership and ownership of their qualification forward. And we can support fro that place. Is anyone not aligned in leading with Being and having the Peeps take more ownership of the process?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I will take the 21st! 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

Sabs, thanks for how you ALWAYS show up for team. I will see if Rema is amenable to changing our Monday 9:00 call to 9:30 so I can join.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

HI Team!

Would love to get leaders for these dates and calls:

Monday 9/7, 9-9:30am:

Monday 9/14, 9-9:30am:

Monday 9/21, 9-9:30am:

Monday 9/28, 9-9:30am:

Monday 10/5, 9-9:30am:

We can continue to use my zoom account so the log ins will stay the same. I have worked myself out to be in attendance all of the days and times. My request is that each member of our team work yourself out to lead at least one call and to be on as many calls as possible. I see this critical to building a healthy, connected, new team.

Today we discussed pipeline and tracking- please see email I sent this morning with recording and notes. (you don’t have to listen to the recording, of course)

I am happy to coordinate a time with Steve although he wrote me an email this afternoon that said he does not want to play on this team so I am not sure where he is at. He seems very incomplete around “all things sales” right now and I am totally reading into his message.

Thanks for bumping this up, Britt!

All my love;

Sabs

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thank you so much Sabs for creating this!!

I notice no one has jumped in to declare what calls they will lead. Whats the gap??

I personally will not be able to do this time until late September. And I am a stand that we also create a time that will support Steve… who I am standing to have his paperwork in THIS WEEK.

I am running to a call but just wanted to start my thinking here and make sure this Thread wasn’t being ignored as I know Sabrina put work into creating it and so far it seems like Sabrina is taking it ALL on.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I sent it! Please check emails. Also, here you go, just for fun & ease:

Hello to our Amazing LDP Leaders for the 2020-2021 San Diego Intensive Program Year! 

Sabs here! I am owning our qualification game for the year and am so, so excited to be leading this game. When I say qualification what I mean is: what we need to create in order to be qualified for LDP(1 full pay client) and then in order to qualify to coach participants during the program year (3 full pay clients). There are some other nuances to qualification that I will cover on our first qual. call and I know that we are all committed to so much more than just barely meeting the minimum requirement in our lives so let’s actually have our practices BOOMING!!! 

Bree is owning the participants’ client game for this month leading up to graduation! Bree and I will partner to create, with our team, so much support and structure that every member of this team graduates with thriving (& growing!) coaching practices! Let’s get started now with our LDP commitments empowered, excited and ready for an incredible year of transformation! 

I love playing for some breakthroughs in all things business and client game! When I worked “a regular old j.o.b. Fridays were pay day. And I am present to how this Friday could indeed be your payday. Since we are all business owners, coaches and leaders we get to decide when we get paid and how much we will get paid. Also, we get to be paid in way more than just dollars! We get paid in getting to have the life of our dreams, autonomy over our time, freedom, success, creativity- the possibilities are endless! Team, in service of all of us creating more clients and having thriving coaching businesses: Let’s go create some clients and get paid!

The first of these client game supports will be a qual. call which will include training, getting clear on what we want to create and any gaps (then shoring up those gaps with support!). 

The stand from our leader team in service of all of our growth is that all paperwork be flat (this means everything completed, signed, turned in, CC auth. forms, the whole 9 yards)to join these calls. We are willing to be flexible with this first call on Monday and, you know this work, we are a stand for getting it all flat asap! If you have questions about this piece please get in touch with me directly.I am so happy to support you & create something with you! 

The first Qual. call will be this Monday, 8/24/20, 9-10am PST. 

Here is the zoom info: 

Topic: Qualification Call 

Dates/Times: 

Monday 8/24, 9-10am: 

Monday 8/31, 9-10am:

Monday 10/5, 9-9:30am:

*please note: the first 2 calls will be one hour and then calls will move to 30mins. starting in September.

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 818 7071 3252
    Passcode: create

Please join us starting this Monday morning for an invigorating, inspiring and motivating call!

We also already have some support structures in place that you are welcome (and encouraged) to join us for as access to more structure and more enrollment training. 
    Let’s give those enrollment muscles the workout they’re craving! 
    Don’t skip leg day! I mean, reg day! 

Intensive Reg Power Hour

Tuesdays 10:00-10:30am PST

Zoom ID: 538-360-0979

PW: 2020

AND
     San Diego Registration Call

Wednesdays 12:30-1:00pm PST

Zoom ID: 239 839 345

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all! I’ve got your back and am so ready to get this party started!

Sabs

803-487-4401

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Sabrina,

our team, participants joining and the whole AC community are really lucky you are here. Thanks for all you give of yourself. And all you are up to with building such a strong open relationship with your SM. You are unstoppable.
    I will plug the dates into my calendar now.
    what I see for the participants who don’t have there paperwork flat is to not declare them off the calls. It feels like a barrier to relationship. What if we just declare they will all have there paperwork flat, be a powerful stand for it, really partner with whoever is stuck and revisit a conversation about what to do. There may not be a need to even have a conversation later.
    I am curious what the consequences in being and manifestation will be If there is no hard line barrier set up front. Can we create it as a intention instead of a hard stop?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Got it! Ok!!! 🙂

After some consideration and a quick convo with Britt then a very gentle convo with my SM and some lunch I have devised a slightly altered timeline for this email to go out. I know this will be WAY less confusing and give everyone more time to plan!

NEW PLAN: Qual. call will be 9am PST on Monday 8/24/20- I will send email out to our team AND LDP peeps tomorrow (Friday) morning by 10am.

This first call will be one hour and so will the call on the following Monday 8/31.

Moving forward qual. calls will be only 30mins. so 9-9:30am on Mondays starting in September and until forever….!!! That means that calls will be Mondays at 9am until the start of the program in October (when everyone will be powerfully qualified!!!) AND I am happy to re-evaluate our qual. call day and time after the first new program year module.

Currently this call time on Monday means Steve will be deliriously joining us at midnight his time. Also, my understanding is that Steve currently has enough full pay clients and isn’t “in any danger” of not being qualified so my intention is to get in touch with him directly and say “hey man, listen, if you can’t make these calls, it is totally fine, it’s all good” and I am happy to create something with Steve that has him fully supported even if time zone issue have him not able to be on these calls.

Speaking of getting supported! HECK YES! I see for me to lead this first call AND I would love to enroll you, my team, in sharing leadership of these calls. What a super FUN place to practice leadership!

Who will lead which call? Please reply with the date that you want to lead the qual. call!

Monday 8/24, 9-10am: Sabrina

Monday 8/31, 9-10am:

Monday 10/5, 9-9:30am: Sabrina

Thank you all for all of this lovely feedback- I am so excited to create this with you!!!

Sabs

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Yes! Sorry for not being clear. Email chain with our team, and the declared LDP peeps 🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Ok got it. So, when you say “open to all of them” do you mean all declared LDP peeps or all of them as in the whole participant team?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar