October Twenty First: Coriander and Spice, Aren\'t Check ins so nice!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 10/23/19

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 3 FP 2PP 1PB

Current FP Clients: 0

Clients through AC: 0

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: N/A

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 4

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 2

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? now

My Projects:

#1: Coaching Project

needs updated

#2: Freedom of time/finacial freedom

needs updated

#3: Relationship project

coming soon

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

T. I have been able to see them all.

I feel all over the place and working myself out. Just getting up to date on the forum and will have my in by EOD and on track moving forward.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey team – I’m unable to load or download any of the Word Docs that have been attached to this thread.

Can someone else try opening the thread attachments and share if they’re able to see/download them?

I’ll try again from a different web browser tomorrow.

update to my SS # schedule this week. I have 3 – not 2 =D

Juliana Sih
    Participant

JuSih

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I bought my coaching insurance so that’s all flat, now. Thank you!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

DATE: 10/21/19
    PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week:I felt very nervous on the phone with Lesa- I notice that I am concerned about “doing it right” and “being a great coach” for her. I really want her to have a powerful year and I feel “alot of pressure” from myself toward myself to be good. My request is around support for me with this context. I also noticed I have had some very visceral reaction to receiving a “cheque” from AC and I got 2 this week. I have not run clients through the back office before so there is also a request here around me putting a bunch of pressure on myself. Thinking about my commitment as program coach this year as a “job” has conjured up some of my stuff and I do not want that to be in my space and definitely not in the way of coaching.

Lesa also had questions around what she “can” do in regards to her coaching practice- she was specifically asking if she can have a youtube channel and if she can combine coaching with some of her spiritual practices/teachings/gifts. I am not sure how to best handle this question and do need some support here.

Client Game: Excited about the Possibility of Full Time Coach! Empowered and enthusiastically in action!

Current FP Clients: 3
    Clients through AC: 0
    Coach Paid:YES
    Clients Paid: YES
    Insurance: Not Yet- will be done by end of day 10/21/19Holding anything:NO

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 3 (Louise, Heidi)
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: (Tyler S., Allison B.)

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am currently in program coach integrity as in I am qualified- I declare to be hired 4 more times before we next meet at module

My Projects: I am using my coaching sessions with Berna to get really clear so that I can recreate and reinvent from a fresh space of being. So- most of these are in process!

1) My coaching practice project: my coaching website is nearly complete and will be live by EOD 10/22/19!

I am in the process of reinventing this but here’s what I have:

1 new FP client by EOD Thurs. 10/24

1 new FP client by EOD Mon. 10/28

1 new FP client by EOD Friday 11/1

1 new FP client by EOD Weds. 11/6

*Action items are to book more sample sessions, finish follow up calls and messages! People want to schedule- I need to schedule them!

2) Comedy Theater: planning our holiday party right now, preparing to launch my next session of classes, shows booked until 2020, beginning planning our improv fest in January. I am considering moving CCCT into a non-profit. There’s a lot to consider here and I am meeting with someone from SPOKE next week.

3) My Spiritual & Overall Well Being: morning routine, daily meditation, scheduling time for church, working out, sweat lodge community

4) My Book: next milestone is Rough Draft finished by 12/15/19! I am writing for at least 30 mins. Every single day between now and 11/30/19

*I am creating projects around money/business health and wealth, romantic partnership, community building & friendship, decorating and making house improvements to my house, my online course.I will have all my project designs complete by 11/1/19.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls:

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa H. – Lesa reports a lot of enthusiasm, excitement and commitment to the program. She said she is excited to work on her business and get her coaching started. She had questions around what she “can” do in regards to her coaching practice- she was specifically asking if she can have a youtube channel and if

she can combine coaching with some of her spiritual practices/teachings/gifts. I am not sure how to best handle this question and do need some support here.

We have had one coaching call on this past Friday. It went great- she said she really enjoyed when I “let my guard down” and was just real with her. I acknowledged that I felt some nerves and that I really wanted to be a good coach for her and that exchange built connection. We had a very easy and flowy conversation. We explored the coaching request and got very clear around it before moving forward. We discussed Lesa’s right/wrong and good/bad context. She said it was very impactful and she hadn’t noticed that she did that so much before.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Just realized I forgot to go back and fill in my request. It is around Steve and his essence name(s)!

Nichole
    Participant

Attached. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar