Participant check-in 3.2.20

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Lauren and I had a technical glitch with her google drive. Finally got it settled! Here’s her check-in, and I am going to circle back to Jonathan. He’s generally unresponsive around check-in, so I’ll bring this to our “knock it the f* off” conversation tomorrow.

Name: Lauren Steely

Date: 3/2/20

Request for Coaching This Week: 

I would like to receive coaching around revising my new project plan to make sure that I’m writing this from my essence and not my survival mechanisms. I’d also like to dissect my overarching context to make sure that I can address what it is I’m truly scared of so that I know what I’m facing and can overcome head-on (ie. it’s not sneaking up on me).

Practices I completed:

Signed up for tut.com

Recorded a coaching session, will send it to you by 3/6/20

Invited 1 person to next AC observation

Actively practicing to listen to people as Greatness and noticing the context in the way

Visited https://coachfederation.org/

Post Michael Beckwith’s “4 Kingdoms of Consciousness.” Practice noticing from which level you are operating.

Practice feeling your feelings fully and completely. Notice what happens.

Block time in your schedule for sessions/clients. Until those slots are full, that is your marketing time.

Watch the “Miracle”

Practice open-hearted sharing and vulnerability on purpose. Notice what it creates.

Distinguish the past in yourself and other’s conversations. Practice supporting others in designing from the future.

Practices that are incomplete: 

Take on the 3 Letter Series with a relationship breakdown

Review your Sales Cycle with your coach. Post and practice empowering what you create.

Identified 6 areas to be complete with AC up until now (AC, your coaching, teammates, etc.) Next is to get complete

Required Reading: Conversations with God. Recommended: Coaching with Spirit by Teri-E. Belf; This Thing Called You by Ernest Holmes; Journey of Awakening: A Meditator’s Guidebook by Ram Dass

Make daily and weekly promises to your buddy for your calls and appointments for coaching clients.

“The Big Lebowski”

Take on the practices at the end of the Life Purpose Coach’s Instructions handout.

Get at least one new paying client. Support one another to fulfill on your declared client promise for this month.

Attend a group call with your CTP team to discuss the movies and books.

Project #1  Desired Life

What by When: To be living my fulfilled life full of love for god, myself, family, friends, and strangers. A life full of harmony, music, dancing, art, laughter, history, possibility, wealth, freedom and overall abundance by 12/24/2021

Next Project Milestone: Make consultation appt with Natalie Sanchez (Edward Jones) by 3/6/20

Update/Progress this Week: 

• Created time block schedule to keep me more on task and progressing forward
    • Met with a tax consultant to prepare to operate an efficient, lean business
    • Received 2 referrals to wealth advisors to prepare for future financial goals
    • Updated LinkedIn professional profile
    • Wrote an open letter on Facebook to cast a net for conversations for possibility

Number of Clients 

Pro Bono: 1

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Coaching Hrs to Date:

Pro Bono: 26

Partial Pay: 0

Full Pay: 0

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

No check in sheet from Ryan. Will follow up here when I hear from him.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET

Name: Bree Date: 3/1/20

Request for Coaching This Week: What’s getting in the way of me reaching out to people for referrals or for posting more online. I need to identify the “stop” there.

Practices I completed: Practiced completion every day. Deepening my relationship with the Universe.

Practices that are incomplete: Most of them.

Project #1: Get Into Action & Out of Debt:  

What by When: I am out of debt and making at least $10,000 a month between both of my businesses by 12/31/20

Next Project Milestone: 3 full-pay clients by 4/1/20

Update/Progress this Week: Continuing to reach out to people for sample calls or referral

Practice Areas

Check Online Bank Account Daily with Andrew

2 Completion Exercises a Week-1 with Nancy

28 Day Marketing Challenge 

Schedule Mixer-Lauren Accountability

Post-It to be Present During Coaching Calls

Clear Before Call

Affirmations

Get referrals

Trust Myself 10% More Everywhere

Blurt

Record 2 Calls Per Month

Practice completion every day for 30 days

Juliana Sih
    Participant

WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET 

Name: Sarah Bolton 

Date: 3/05/20

Request for Coaching this Week:

1. Create a new empowering relationship with money- stuck in my poop soup around finances- realizing I made less than $600 last month- feeling very defeated and like I can’t keep up- limiting belief that I either have to exhaust myself to make money, do things I don’t like (pick up shifts at the restaurant in desperation), or don’t work much and not have money and be a burden on everyone- feeling shame around my AC payment being late, and only 2 more months before all of my credit cards are maxed out- at effect and suffering through. I know I’m supposed to “enjoy the journey,” but I feel like I’m trapped on a boat and am puking off the side and can’t enjoy the scenery. Fuck this mercury retrograde.
    2. Revisit/hash out/update project designs
    3. Create a structure that allows me focused/designated times to do things so I’m not feeling pulled in so many directions

Practices I Completed:

1. Took notice of times I was being a victim…felt stuck a lot, but also noticed lots of times when I was bringing lots of light/radiance to the room.
    2. Updated our shared calendar and scheduled some date nights despite our opposite schedules
    3. Record a “Future Vision” audio that I listen to every morning/change the background on my phone to remind me (in progress).

Practices that are Incomplete: 

Project #1: The Van Plan

What, by when?: $20,000 raised for my van and renovations by Burning Man 2020 😀

Next Project Milestone: $1000 raised by 2/1/2020 for the Van Plan fund.

Update/Progress this Week: $250 raised/$1000 goal by Feb. 1, 2020

Project #2 Badass $$$ Project (TBD) 

What, by when? Begin paying down $25,000 in credit card debts and have $10,000/month coming in from business ventures

Next Project Milestone:

Update/Progress this Week:

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nancy

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Valerie

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Steve

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Andrew’s Attached

Don’s here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar