Participants & Coaches

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Thanks for bringing this, Sabs. This has been on my mind, too. I had decided to drop it and “stay out of it”, because it felt like a little rift was forming around conversations of AC and Nancy between me and Jen. I have a lot to say about this, but (as per usual) not sure what is appropriate to share.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I hung out with Jenn N. who is an SDI alum, has registered Shawna and other peeps into AC programs and is an awesome life coach in SLO. Jenn registered Nancy for AC and was Nancy’s coach. Jenn told me Saturday night that Nancy had hired her again and they were coaching.

In the moment I brought some of what I saw (but we were also in a social setting) and I left it with Jenn at “I can see how great it would be to get things out in the open and be in integrity here- sounds like maybe there’s room for an enrollment conversation.” Jenn said she was willing to take the suggestion of creating enrollment to Nancy.

I have already connected with Brittany & T. And I have it that this is a topic we will cover on co-coaching tomorrow. I wanted to include team and play out loud here.

thanks!
    sabrina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar