Participants going for Cert getting 6 PCC reviewed calls

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Bree will be submitting her application by tomorrow.  We are going over call #6 tomorrow + Britt feedback and that will be complete for calls. She is still working on her hours and will have them by graduation.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nancy’s application is in!

Juliana what’s Bree’s status?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Vicky will turn in the application tomorrow morning. She is all set to go!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey all,

Just wanted to boost this thread up so we can be up to date on where our peeps are at. Reminder they must have their applications in by tomorrow.

Steve is on track, and has turned in his application.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Andrew is not on track to certify. He said he is no longer concerned with cert and just wants to get paying clients so he can be unconsidered first cert. he’s nowhere near clients or hours.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Vicky currently has a plan and is also disempowered with a lot of things in her life. We had a tough call today and Brittany is supporting me with Vicky. I am standing for Vicky to lean into support and create her breakthrough in having it all. I will keep the team posted with anything new.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I will be connecting with Vicky on our coaching call today. She has a gap of 3 calls that need to be listened by a PCC coach. She still has not turned in her 4th call to me. I will repost what is so later today with an update. I am standing for Vicky to be outside of her circumstances and get what she came her for. I see certification as one of these things.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team, if you have a participant going for certification, I need to hear your voice on this thread. We don’t want to be in a last minute scramble to support our participants in their certification requirements.

Juliana – can you provide an update to my last post on this thread about Sarah and Bree?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Juliana – I was just in the grad cert tracker, and I have that Sarah and Bree are both going for cert, a that Sarah is NOT on track, and Bree IS on track. Can you confirm?

Based on that, I notice Bree has 3 PCC reviewed calls, which means she needs to create 3 before module 6. Just a friendly ping in case you didn’t have your eye on it.

Others going for cert AND on track: Steve and Vicky. Both are in partnership with their coaches, Steve already has 6 PCC calls, Vicky has 3 and will get her 4th through Jeff reviewing her 4th recorded call.

If you have a participant who is going for cert and is on track, and it’s someone other than Bree, Vicky, or Steve, please speak and be known!

I also have that the following folks are going for cert, but not on track for cert requirements: Sarah, Nancy, Valerie, and Brittany K. If these participants are yours, please continue to update this thread with their cert progress so that we can play as a team in getting them their 6 recorded PCC calls!

Thank you!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks for bringing this T!

Yup! I have spoken to Steve about this- he wants 5 calls listened to between now and the next module. I am listening to one next week, and he said he will be reaching out to some other peeps on the leader team to support with the others!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.