Post 5th week- Leader Integrity

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mine attached.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 7/6/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Supporting Lesa in meeting grad requirements and empowering the AC structure

Client Game: Wow. transformed. empowered.

Current FP Clients: 5

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes- I am not continuing with my program and have copy/pasted my client game plan below. 

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 2

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0 

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a I am in integrity and will continue to create new clients

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Continue to Build 

Milestone: met my project design goal and am now reinventing

Update: I am at reinventing my client game and enrolling 

***I am re-inventing projects. The projects I want to focus on for the next 3 months are: Coaching Practice, CCCT: Accounting, well being and romantic relationship 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 3 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa re-scheduled our call on Friday to this Wednesday. I can see how she is in her stuff and seemingly unwilling to do the daily upkeep and work to stay clear and complete. Lesa is nearly paid up for AC which is exciting! She has yet to turn in a recorded call. Our last coaching call she requested completion and we created a structure to have her interacting with team more, empowering the AC structure, etc. but that was 2 weeks ago.  

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew is empowered in his relationship with Trinh- he spent this past weekend with her. Andrew and I re-scheduled our coaching call planned for today because he was not ready, was tired, etc. We did speak for about 30mins. Wherein he said he is very in his head about coaching, feels he did badly on his last call, etc. He also declared to send me a recorded call for the last few weeks and finally sent me one last week but the sound was messed up. We re-scheduled our call for this Wednesday morning. 

CLIENT GAME PRACTICE REINVENTION: 

I want to open up spaces in my full time practice to enroll more higher paying clients who are very empowered in coaching.

Here’s what I have currently created, I am excited to share!

Current Full Pay Clients on 6month+contracts:

-SB (ongoing, past 6 months, seriously enrolled and standing for this person to register into an AC program!)

-GC (very enrolled and in a lot of action with her business and life, embracing transformation like a BOSS)

-TH (very enrolled and registered to start with San Diego Intensive, coaching as a full pay client until October)

-KB (just started, so lovely, empowering coaching as a structure in creating her life as a new parent- so exciting)

-RP (just started, standing for him to register for DC)

Starting Full Pay in August:

-AH (have been working with her since January- we are only doing 2 calls in July due to travel, vacation, etc. then she will be full pay again in August 6 month contract)

-SC (musician who hired me last week, very enrolled and I see this person registering for AC to support the growth of his business)

Partial Pay Clients:

-LF & JS (These are new hires who I have enrolled in 2 calls per month for 3 months then transition to full pay with 4 calls per month in October, both of these people already work with other coaches and I see the support that I have to offer being complimentary to the work they are already engaged in)

Group Coaching:

LO, EP, LD- I do not want to continue with group coaching. I am having enrollment conversations with these 3 wonderful humans to create one of the following:

-hire me or another coach full time 1:1

-join JuSih’s group (and get in touch with JuSih)

-join Shawna B.’s group program (and get in touch with Shawna to create that)

Pro Bono? Reg Lead? 

-KN (just started, said he wanted to be full time, we had 2 sessions in June pro-rated and now he is wobbly on payment for July and generally in freak out about commitment- I am removing him as a full pay client. Kevin has already done a lot of Landmark trainings, worked as a coach, as a performer in LA and is ready for what’s next- standing for him to register for SD monthly- I told him I would support him with pro bono coaching for next 2 weeks to create the money plan and get ready. I prayed about this and I am excited )

I am also continuing to have sample sessions but not for the next few weeks as I need to get these new clients locked in and started and I created so much in June that it became a bit much. With the participants I am coaching and on boarding so many new clients all at once I noticed that I was getting worn a bit thin and scheduling was becoming challenging. I have also not been paying appropriate attention to my comedy theater so I will be creating some time for that.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 7/6/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review my call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 6

Clients through AC: 3

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Now that I’m not rushing for LIT, I don’t need to create any new clients before graduation to stay qualified as a PC. If I want to maintain my declared LIT status and keep 5+ clients, I need to be hired twice by August 1, OR I need 2 of my 3 contracts that complete on 7/31 to stay on month-to-month.

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE:

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE:

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

• UPDATE:

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

I haven’t heard from Ryan since June 23. He needed to reschedule our call and we weren’t able to find a time. He’s been radio silent since.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy has been submitting an additional recorded call to me every week and we’ve been reviewing it. She’s committed to certification, and she’s pretty overwhelmed, working ~80 hour weeks.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: LDP convos with the peeps

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients: 3

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

My course is on track to launch end of August. We are filming next week.

Renting an airbnb last week of July to work on writing my book.

Ordered a charger for my fitbit so I can start wearing that again to start focusing more on my steps/workouts.

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Jonathan-3

Lauren-3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: Jonathan got hired again! He’s working on not relating to feelings as bad and connecting more with his good feelings and doing things that make him feel good.

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: On our last call, Lauren was really taken out. She has not gotten hired and is having a hard time staying connected to her vision and feeling like she’s good enough. We had a pretty powerful completion call, which she shared on forum. I stayed in communication with her during fifth week and she seemed to be in better spirits.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Here is mine.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Mine is attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Support with Steve’s stop at Enrollment 

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   8

Clients through AC: 4 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: no

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

*My 12 week goals for the last 12 weeks are complete. Will be bringing a new set next week 🙂

Goal #1: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.  

Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: July 10th: 5 registrations. Current: 3

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 

———————————————————————————————————————————-

Steve -4

Valerie -3

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Empowered, and on fire. Valerie has 3 FP clients. And is really noticing all the impact all the work she has done this year has had on her and her family. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: On track for CERT, empowered around coaching, clients, and the LDP- though does have some concern regarding Australia to US travel. 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar