Practice Oral Exams

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

T,

I love how you are being with This and space you are holding for perfect imperfection ❤️
    I would love to support and practice with the breakout rooms in service of my own technology breakdowns, be on deck to support participants during module and be in relationship with our team more through the process.

Nichole
    Participant

Sounds groovy.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

We’ve got Vicky and Sarah partnering to own Practice Orals.

They will be held Sunday May 10 @ 2pm PST. The participants are committed to generating 13 people from their own lives. And our new, advanced Zoom account will allow for breakout rooms where participants can confidently, and privately coach their Practice Oral Exam Guest. Jeff, do you own this advanced Zoom account for our team? It would be good to practice this before May 10 and make sure we know how to create the breakout sessions with ease 🙂

With 9 leaders, 8 of which who are qualified for observation and grading, we’ll need all hands on deck during this hour. In addition, we’ll have 5 participants record their sessions, and we’ll need to create the review of those calls during the module, so as to give the participants their ICF scores before the end of the module. Note, we could enroll some of the PCs on monthly to support us live!

I see an opportunity for Vicky and Sarah to partner, play out loud, and generate this new game powerfully for their team! I also welcome any breakdowns that would have their team need to be At Cause in the face of circumstances. However it goes will be perfect!

Anyone see any gaps? Let me know if I’m missing something!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar