Production Call Notes 02/04/2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Qualification

JuSih, still in qualification breakdown. Didn’t bring 30 days.

Enrollment in taking away accountabilities.

Getting support around accountabilities

Only one outside the room is guest clients

T is doing grad/cert

Sabrina sees something for herself to take on guest clients

Breakdown in guest clients is that participants are not coaching guest clients

Typically when there’s a breakdown, typically we can trace it back to a breakdown in who’s owning guest clients

It’s all about relationship
    LKT will train Sabrina and coordinate with JuSih to create conversation

Can we do on the forum to include the team?
    Yes and voice conversation also necessary

Brittany – one of the things that had this breakdown occur is putting other things first and then complicating it.

Now 60 days unqualified – pattern to fix first versus what are you actually enrolling us in?
    JuSih will continue conversation with Jeff and schedule a time today to talk about qualification period and what she wants to create

Guest Clients

See above/handled

Team

Being a demand for our own and everyone else’s highest leadership

For instance: JuSih is talking about qualification – she should be doubling or tripling that number

Utilizing AC as our lifeline, not as something in the way

Wants support bringing only the best of ourselves

Come CPR

Everyone pulling each other to their best and brightest

Floor rising as the ceiling is rising

Sabs – playing game separate and alone – what I’m hearing is the disjointedness has to be different, can’t go on like this

Genuinely do things differently

LKT – what I heard was a call forth to stand and allow ourselves to be stood for. If people are willing to stand but willing to be stood for, it’s a breakdown

JuSih – I hear this new ceiling being created, certain aspects of our leadership have to die in order to create new

Charlie – stand regardless of circumstances that keep me stuck in my incompleteness

T – what I can see in how we’re transitioning now is being willing to be stood for, participating in how people are standing for you, I’m more reliable to stand for other people than to allow others to stand for me, my request of the team is that anyone who is avoiding being stood for

Jeff – Sabs, are you willing to lean in when you’re taken out?

Sabs – I don’t know. I know the way I’ve been participating on this team is not serving me. It’s just in my way.

LKT – In service in time, I hear you are a yes in process and there’s some stuff to look at. I have it it’s a call forth to everyone.

Winning Strategy

Was I to do anything with the breakdowns?

B – No

Module 4 Accountabilities

LKT – Re: Photographer, we are on track to have more than three viable options. Thanks for bringing excitement and enthusiasm. If you haven’t contributed with a name.

T – I want to put in a request where we don’t all play for every single accountability – I haven’t been in any action on photographer, can I focus on attorney

LKT. – will you stand for abundance everywhere

Accountant – please respond to reg thread

Mike – will everyone respond to attorney thread by end of day tomorrow

Payments

T – I think Jonathan is affecting the team and how payments go for them so I think we need to do something about Jonathan

LKT – I love where you’re looking at the bigger breakdown and I see a conversation happening at T-time. What I can own is that we didn’t create a conversation around this last week.

Observation/Workshop

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar