Production Notes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Char – I notice your production notes are pretty verbatim of the conversation, and you might practice grabbing the high level, need to know, bits of what we discuss for the forum.

I saw your text in GroupMe and happy to support you. LMK how else I can.

Love you,

T.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Absences~

T- Directly communicate with me or update the spreadsheet for absences.

B- We don’t count it as an absence unless they are more than a half day gone.

Jeff- I have attendance and will connect with T to dot I’s and cross T’s.

Zoom~

Ju Sih- I will connect with the DC program and create a doc for data/rules

Britt- Jodi is compiling a list and have it where everyone can see it. Lets do 30 minutes before modules to connect and go over zoom. Who will create it?

Jeff – I will

Ju Sih- I will support

LKT – ok create the zoom call before modules and look out for the info from Jodi.

Jeff – The call will be just leaders.

LKT- yes

T Time~

LKT- thanks all for getting aligned on 3 to 4:30 today. Participants had 24 hour notice with my post. Im clear there was a breakdown and I own it. From complete can we support our peeps to be on T time.

Jeff- 3 to 4:30 today 5 to 6:30 next T time?

LKT- Yes, as long as the participant team is enrolled in everyone being there.

Ju Sih- Im aligned, should I reach out to my participants.

LKT – I heard you say I don’t know and maybe.

Ju Sih- I will reach out to Sarah and Bree.

LKT- Suport for peeps with whats so and be fully present. Is there something for us to own on T time around timeliness of response about T time.

Ju Sih – I’m incomplete  and managing to make sure participants are aligned.

LKT- let’s get complete and own it with participants.

Module 5 accountabilities~

T- Nichole is owning relationship display

Ju Sih- I am owning written exams

LKT- vision and moving forward.

Nichole- We have 4 weeks with an added layer of reimagining this in a virtual space. I see it different than going to forum with my vision. I see it getting crystal clear about how it will go. For me with relationship display we each have a display behind beside us in all of our spaces and how we can make the rest of our modules smooth with fillable pdf forms.

Brittany- Feedback forms, tests all that stuff. the office is creating fillable docs.

LKT- when will vision be complete.

Nichole- Friday and i request additional production call for individual accountabilities.

LKT- We aligned on an extra call

Nichole- Im talking about accountabilities.

LKT- are you enrolling us in an extra call

Brittany- are you in the weeds LKT, Jeff what had you not jump in. can we align on a additional production call for 1 hour on accountabilities and zoom training and Jeff you are owning it.

Jeff- I am owning it

Ju Sih- SM tests. some people didn’t pass.

Brittany- Jeff will you own it?

Jeff- yes and I will get with the participants look for a retake in the next couple of weeks.

LKT- Charlie relationship clips?

T- I have a request you bring your leadership to us. What is the structure you will bring? to play ahead of it.

Charlie- I will create a project design

Brittany- T oral exams. Ju Sih written exams. Nichole relationship display. Charlie relationship clips.

LKT- Observation/ workshop? lets take it to the forum

T- Will you own it Laura

Nichole- I will take Observation/ workshop. Sabrina and I are partnering on display and can partner on observation/ workshop.

Add what I missed Y’all

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar