PTL Workshop In SLO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the details!

I’m traveling today and going to create a Ignite Your PTL names list for my SLO peeps. I’ll reach out to those folks within the next few days and share the link.

Team, we’re playing for 20 PTL registrations in SLO! If you know anyone in that area, please share the opportunity with them!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Thank you!

T specifically asked me to bring this workshop to team and create in partnership.

Will you all please work with me to create this powerful workshop in SLO?

T and Nichole, will you please share this event with your friends and family? We have a beautiful venue secured for Sunday 10/27.

Thank you!

Sabrina

Nichole
    Participant

Thanks, Sabrina! I see this as a great way to start a conversation with my brother and sister-in-law who live in SLO. I haven’t talked to them much about coaching because I have a hard time talking to my SIL lately. Something is off with our connection and I have been really sad about it. I am going to call them now and invite them. I’m thinking who else I know who I can reach out to… I will think and share the link.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I am very excited to share that Shawna is fully enrolled in partnering me to offer a PTL workshop here in SLO. Our intention is simply to cause some registrations AND to re-enroll Lauren & Naomi.

we have been working productively and efficiently over here and have a date/time/venue all set.

here’s the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/power-tools-for-living-workshop-tickets-77441005131

It is my intention to create this workshop in partnership with team. What do you all see here?

Thank you!

sabrina

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar