PTL Workshops For Reg – SLO, LA, SD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Hey team! As T and I were brainstorming reg ideas, I shared with her that I am reliable to brainstorm and come up with marketing ideas, but I am not reliable to carry them out. I am honoring my limit of how much I can take on and am at capacity. I am happy to support with ideas/connections, though.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I would be happy to promote for people to attend the SD one and happy to help in any way that I can for the SD one

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team –

I’m in overwhelm and a well being break down, so I’m not firing all cylinders over here, and a preface to say this isn’t my best work, but in service of urgency, I want to share what’s so with PTL workshops.

I envision registering 6 more participants into SDI through hosting PTL workshops across 3 cities. The declaration is to have 20 people in EACH workshop so as to share AC tools powerfully, create impact in changing people’s lives, get hired, and register people into SDI.

Sabrina has offered to own PTL in SLO. Shawna (Sabs best friend and AC grad) is certified in Power Tools for Living, and is working with me and Sabs to create a date/time/location to host. As soon as we have that info, we’ll share it in the reg thread.

The next actions I’ll be in are sourcing PTL leaders for SD and LA. Britt said Cailin is interested in leading LA, and I’ve reached out to Mel about her avails/location between now and Nov 10. Does anyone have additional recommendations for PTL leaders in LA/SD?

Who will partner with me in creating the LA workshop? And who sees something in it for them to partner with me for the SD workshop?

I’m playing for three things here: next level partnership/support on team, qualifying our team, registering people.

Thanks for reading!

With love and exhaustion,

T.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.