Qualification Alert: Sabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 63 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

You got this Sabs! How can we support? Who do you need us to be?

I acknowledge you for being unstoppable in your games. You are reliable to be doing and having fun! It’s inspiring 🙂

Nichole
    Participant

FULL PRACTICE BY JUNE 1ST!! You can do it!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I know this probably sounds weird because I am at 3 full pay and have been hovering there for a while but I also want to announce that I am still playing for being hired 5 times by 6/1/20. Isn’t that funny? I have it that I will make this mark with time to spare AND that I will produce a program registration by our reg call Wednesday. It is all one game.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Today marks the end of my “30 days” of being out of qualification. I was only under 3 full pay for a few days but I got a new floor and I am still at 3 full pay clients. I am supporting my verbal yes-es to get the paperwork flat and follow through with their commitment. I am adamantly working to create a hire today so that I am at my new floor of 4.

I will continue to play out loud so the team knows what is so. I will bring enrollment by noon tomorrow. I will reserve the rest of my work hours today to devote to getting hired one more time.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I just confirmed another sample session tomorrow and I am committed to 2 hires this week!

I need support in the form of lots of encouragement and ongoing check ins! Also- referrals welcome!

thank you;

Sabrina

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Sabrina,

Thank you for playing out loud in your process. it has been a gift for me and an inspiration. It is awesome to hear you say how excited you are to keep playing. Do you need any support?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

I am at 3 full pay clients right now. Working on getting paperwork flat for 2 verbal hires. Declared flat by eod Tuesday. I’m gonna wait to get pumped about a hire until they pay and the paperwork is DONE. I’ve had two many ‘false alarms’ in the past.

I have 2 sample sessions scheduled this week and a ton of follow. ups to do. I am in so much action in my client game and I feel a flutter of excitement in my gut around creating full time coach for myself by 6/1/20. In order to create this I need to be hired 5 more times in the next 13 days. Totally doable with all of the action I have been generating. I have a badass list of potentials to follow up with today. I will also be calling my reinvented dream team list with 23 people on it and having impromptu discovery calls & scheduling sample sessions.

I’m actually genuinely excited to keep on playing!

All my love;

Sabs

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I forgot to post my update yesterday! I am going to really empower my afternoon break day. My request of team is that I work with you all to create some time on Sunday & Monday to play my client game. I would like to partner with Charlie, JuSih & LKT in creating a support structure to play client game over this module. Would LOVE to be hired once more by end of day Tuesday!!! My declaration is that will be!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

I am really impressed with how committed you are to yourself and all the people you stand for Sabrina. You are generating so much. Thanks for continuing on in the face of temptation.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Updates for the day: did some follow ups and started some new conversations. Most of my focus for the day was on workshop invites this weekend, which is great as it had me in possibility conversations today AND it is all one game! I’m tempted to feel bummed that I haven’t been hired yet but I’m also recognizing that there are a lot of irons got in the fire right now and I’m not giving up! Still standing for hired once more by EOD Friday!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.