Red Flag: Lesa

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

Totally hear you, Sabrina. I didn’t mean to step over your humanity. I am so sorry.

I had my own experience over here of immediately feeling really frustrated and sad. Lesa is my homie. I registered her. I had a lot of conversations with her about what she wanted to get from this program for her life. And where you feel relieved for her to be out, I feel the opposite. Super opposite. And I know you have been through a lot and your standing for her wasn’t easy.

Will you accept my apology for making you feel bad? I really didn’t mean to. I’m just really really bummed.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

We are so trained to look for the gap and the missed spot. As a team I have noticed that the good get stepped over in our hurry to find the gap and get to that. right now what I’m saying is that “I, Sabrina, have had a crap week, felt like crap and have been doing the work to show up powerfully for Lesa, our team, my community and myself.” I am requesting some compassion and love from my team, right now. When you leap over my humanity and heart into all the “things I did wrong/coulda done better” and just get right into reflections for me, etc. it is hurtful and lands as dismissive. That’s what I’m saying: my request is to consider My humanity and To balance your quick jump to reflections with compassion and acknowledgement of my humanity. As a team we could all use a touch more of this.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I have no judgement of who you are being to Lesa or our team. I have no judgement about how your call went.

All I know about Lesa’s out convo is what you shared in your post.

I’m a stand that our reflections for you not be a place where your SM relates to it as an attack. My reflections in this thread are from a place of love for you and love for Lesa.

I suspect that our team shies away from the part of your SM that feels attacked, and then chooses to be taken out. So I’m going to stand that this part of your SM retire 🙂

Sabs I love you. I trust you. I think you are being an incredible coach. I think you are exactly what and who Lesa needs. I know you are supporting her well. You are an asset to our team and your voice is nonnegotiable. Please keep being you, all of you, and don’t stop.

I love you. I’m standing for you.

Sabs, may I remind you – you are practicing bringing a lot of your humanity and vulnerability so be on high alert for your SM outbursts with some structures. Me too. We alllllllll can right now. Please everyone get supported when you’re taken out and keep practicing bringing CPR here.

And Sabrina, thank you so much for partnering with Lesa to and through this point. Ins and outs and beginnings and endings carry A LOT for people and you have expanded your be with, your heart, your stand, your compassion, your patience. I acknowledge you for bringing the level of completion you did to your conversation with me the other night, and to your commitment with Lesa.

Anyone ever talk to you about the “you missed a spot” context that we empower? It’s annoying (my judgment) and it means I can never get it right, dammit, because the way the light shines from your vantage point there’s gonna be an unpolished spot I missed and then a whole new layer to get to work on once the entire surface is shiny anyway.

Please continue to do your work diligently around your being through Lesa’s ultimate completion whether that’s tomorrow in a RTW notice or whether she flip flops back to a declaration of IN next week.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

T- I know all of that and I do trust and what I’m frustrated with is the leap over me, your teammate, in the “onto the next thing and what can we do now and I’m not enrolled” stuff. I know it’s not your intention and I’m asking you to consider the effect of your words (judgments?) on others.

Nichole
    Participant

Sabs, my feedback wasn’t pointed at you, it was pointed at myself. I’m frustrated and feel like I let her down. Not you. Me. I am looking at myself over here and I’m not happy with what I see.

The reason I said I’m not enrolled in relating to her as out is because this sounds like she is giving up, not powerfully moving forward. What I want to know is what is it that she actually wants to create for her life and how is declaring out of AC the thing that will have it go that way? I would love to have this conversation with her, but as I’ve expressed, I am not sure how when I don’t want to cross boundaries. And I’m realizing that these were made up boundaries and I am regretting putting them there.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs there’s no blame here. You’re doing your best. Lesa is doing her best.

What I see everywhere, in all things, is different from what you see, Charlie sees, LKT sees, etc.

This work is endless. There will always be someone who sees something different than what you saw, and it’s our commitment to continue to bring it, in service of expansion and leadership.

I’m really sorry that my reflection took you out. It wasn’t at all my intention. I trust it wasn’t Nichole’s either.

Are you willing to trust that we’re 100% team Sabs and 100% team Lesa, and from that place of being fully committed to the both of you, we may see things you don’t see?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I am taken out by T & Nichole’s comments here. I feel like I am getting blamed for not doing enough. I don’t know what else to do. Lesa said she was empowered in her decision. What more is there for me to do? I’m upset. I’m frustrated. I want to tell both of you to go back and have a look for yourselves.

Nichole
    Participant

I have some of the same feelings as T. I am/was also eager for Lesa to decide once and for all if she is in or out. What I’m reading has me feel that her choice to be out is not from an empowered place and I’m feeling incredibly disappointed. I feel that she lost sight of her commitment and her What For in joining the program. I have intentionally not had conversations with her about the program because I wanted her to have her own experience. I wanted her to be able to make decisions and get trained and supported the same way she would if I was not here. And now I feel like I failed her by not standing for what she said she wanted. I am not sure what to do now because I want to talk to her about all of this, but she is not telling me any of what’s going on.

She is just doing the same thing she has always done. She is in emotional isolation and looking for allies who will affirm her grievances against the world/people. I am not enrolled in relating to her as out.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs thanks for creating what you have with Lesa, and for continuously meeting her where she’s at.

What I’m curious about after reading this post, is from how this was shared, it occurs like Lesa already chose out, and then brought a convo to you to reinforce the decision she already made. Did you bring the “It seems that you’ve already chosen” convo to her?

I’m all for Lesa having an empowered conversation about in/out, and choosing, this just doesn’t sound like an empowered convo where she actually explored and made a powerful choice.

For you Sabs, it seems like you might be eager to release the burden of Lesa, and from that place, are relieved to relate to her as out. Will you go look and see if this land at all?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar