Reg Game

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I totally agree and for me in need for clients and money it’s on my last thought which is really no thought other than the calls and email. Other than that I’m just like whatever. I’m relating to it as an all in one game for reg and client game. There for it’s all too much and I just show up cause I’m supposed to and it is nice to have uplifting moments on the call with the community of so many positive empowering people.

Nichole
    Participant

I want to air out some feelings I have around the reg game. I am self-enrolled in registering my peeps into the program. I’m not enrolled in twice weekly zoom calls and twice daily emails. It’s too much communication to manage. I have been silent lately on the emails because I don’t want to answer six questions a day about possibility or breakthroughs or what I’m going to take on around reg. It feels overboard and has really turned me off from wanting to participate. And when I say participate, I mean only in the communication and not in the effort of registering people. I held an understanding that reg calls were elective, although I get it that they want everyone on. But I don’t consider them the same priority as production call, co-coaching, or T-time. Next week during my traveling, I’m making a concerted effort to be on those team calls but I don’t plan to be on reg calls. It’s just too much!! Is it just me? 🤔

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.