Registration Game: Mod 6

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Sweet! Thanks T!!! I just sent this to Mel & Monthly:

Hi Melanie!

Yes indeedy!!! My vision is posted below- team intensive is FULLY enrolled and ready to PARTY!!! Are there any members of your team who are currently not qualified? ? please let me know what else you need!!!
    Sabs

Hi Team!

I am so thrilled to lead the reg game this weekend! My vision for reg this weekend is to play from love and boldness.

I will have a zoom room for our San Diego teams to convene and create registration from love, joy, connection and partnership!

I know this will be very FUN and will give us access to so much ease and delight in playing this game.

We will create 8 registrations from our calls and outreach and follow ups this weekend with 6 registrations created from participants of the workshops.

When a person (Program coaches, LITs) are not IN the room of the program in session or taking their break the invitation is to join us in this zoom room (even if you are doing “other work” like listening to a recorded call, etc. so as to continue to create in partnership and support in community.

This zoom room will be open all weekend (on Saturday and Sunday and Monday until 4pm).

The zoom room we will be using to play reg belongs to the account of T Turner! Details below:

Topic: Module 6 Reg Breakout Room
    Time: Jul 18, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84621958573?pwd=YzMrK3I2eEpmcERwY0JSNHZoTWo4QT09

Meeting ID: 846 2195 8573
    Password: 573533
    One tap mobile
    +16699009128,,84621958573#,,,,0#,,573533# US (San Jose)
    +13462487799,,84621958573#,,,,0#,,573533# US (Houston)

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Yes yes, sorry I’m behind.

This meeting room will be open from 10am to 6pm daily for Module 6.

Sabs I’ll text you to test it with me and make sure it’s just password access and NOT waiting room access.

Topic: Module 6 Reg Breakout Room
    Time: Jul 18, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84621958573?pwd=YzMrK3I2eEpmcERwY0JSNHZoTWo4QT09

Meeting ID: 846 2195 8573
    Password: 573533
    One tap mobile
    +16699009128,,84621958573#,,,,0#,,573533# US (San Jose)
    +13462487799,,84621958573#,,,,0#,,573533# US (Houston)

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

T- will you please share zoom info? I will also text you tomorrow- just bumping back up for accountability!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Thank you so much, T!!! That would be amazing 🙂 Would you please share that zoom info. here so I can send over to Melanie and the monthly team with my reg game enrollment?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Yes! I’ll set it up like I did for relationship display, by using a different computer for that Zoom Room.

I’ll have a Zoom Room open for reg all day, and people can pop in and out of there as they like (though that means no waiting room, just a password to gain entry).

And then from my main computer, I’ll join our module zooms.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi T! That sounds great- are you going to be able to be on zoom in another room with your account hosting us in the reg room all weekend? I have a pair zoom account but haven’t yet been able to successfully figure this out… that was where I saw to create with someone else’s zoom altogether BUT I would prefer to keep things in house (by the way the friend I mentioned is currently my roomie so I could def hop on her account for admin. Reasons if needed) totally unattached and just looking out at all the pieces. What do you see/say?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sabs I have a paid Zoom account and don’t host any AC meetings, so there’s no chance of cross over from Module Zooms on my account. Can we use mine instead of your friends so that if any admin needs are needed, we can have that in-house and not rely on someone outside of team to be supporting us?

AND FUCK YES. I talked to Jess Lilly earlier this week, she registered FOUR people in 24 hours. Let’s register 8 in 72 hours and set a new AC record.

One of my reg stops is competing commitments, and I really love having the time and space to focus on reg specifically through this structure. Thanks for creating it.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I love this Sabs!!!!!!

So enrolled and excited!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Love this Sabs! I really get the sense of connection and collaboration from your post. I see this as a great structure to play as one city during out virtual module. I am excited to continue to play with team and I love your leadership here!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

I am so thrilled to lead the reg game this weekend! My vision for reg this weekend is to play from love and boldness.

I will have a zoom room for our San Diego teams to convene and create registration from love, joy, connection and partnership!

I know this will be very FUN and will give us access to so much ease and delight in playing this game.

We will create 8 registrations from our calls and outreach and follow ups this weekend with 6 registrations created from participants of the workshops.

When a person (Program coaches, LITs) are not IN the room of the program in session or taking their break the invitation is to join us in this zoom room (even if you are doing “other work” like listening to a recorded call, etc. so as to continue to create in partnership and support in community.

This zoom room will be open all weekend (on Saturday and Sunday and Monday until 4pm).

The zoom room that I envision our teams using to play reg belongs to the account of one of my friends- she has a zoom pro account. She knows we will be using it and has agreed not to use her zoom all weekend so as to preserve the confidentiality of us meeting. The opportunity available in using a 3rd parties’ zoom room to meet is that we can all come and go without interrupting other zoom sessions. Team, what do you see around using a 3rd parties’ zoom room?

Please let me know what you see! I will take this vision to the San Diego Monthly team on Thursday and share with them so if all of us could reply to this thread by EOD Wednesday that’d be super dope. #mickcarbo (he’s going to be on our reg call tomorrow)

Love;

Sabs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar