Removing Forest From Marco Polo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

I am aligned, Thanks for seeing it T.

Nichole
    Participant

LKT, I remember us aligning on removing Forest from MarcoPolo and removing Mike from GroupMe, but I think there was an oversight in removing Mike from MarcoPolo, which is what T is bringing. Not sure whether or not that needed to be said, just clarifying where the breakdown is (the oversight versus the creation).

Juliana Sih
    Participant

yup

T thank you for combing through it all. I have it we aligned on this a few months ago, and it’s a breakdown that we didn’t create that. Thanks!

Nichole
    Participant

Yes.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team – anyone not aligned in removing Mike from our MP thread? I’ll communicate with him before removing him!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Just a quick note that I connected directly with Juliana, Jeff, and LKT and they’re all aligned on this.

I text Forest letting him know that we’re shifting to use our team MP for some confidential team things, and so Charlie will be creating a new group where Forest can reach out to us any time to create connection!

Thanks for the speed around this, I’ve been eager to pop on today and share about my call with Nancy 🙂

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Sure, this works for me

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Team here is my new vision for this thread. I am going to create a new Marco Polo SDI 19/20 2.0

this will allow us to stay connected to Forrestand also allow us the privacy of just our current team to stay connected and sourced.
    I see Forrest as part of our original team and I would like to keep that group in place. I see value for all of us including Forrest to be able to connect and get some love, share and stay connected.
    who can align with this new vision?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

aligned- didn’t even know Forest was still on there, also, I haven’t been using Marco Polo…

Charlie- are you taking the lead on putting something together over there? I saw do it to it if you see something!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar