Ryan K Suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I see opportunity in inviting Ryan K. to a completion call and including Jeff, his former coach, in the call. I think that might be a great opportunity to get back into connection with him. Easy does it, here. Lowering that gradient big time and just getting into relationship with him again.

Nichole
    Participant

I know several of the participants have tried to get in touch with him and my sense is that it’s pushing him away because the connections haven’t been built. His connection to whatever it is that’s keeping him from responding to anyone is stronger than his connection to the team. But I think it may be different with Jonathan. Just my opinion, though.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I think talking to Jonathan could be a good start and also asking out participants to get in connection with him. This is a great opportunity for them to practice unattached stand.

Who else sees something?

Nichole
    Participant

I would like to build relationship with Jonathan and bring it up to him. Thoughts on that?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I got some suggestions from team on this:

1) Jeff and I do a completion exercise with him to get back in connection

2) Have team send a video to Ryan

3) Space, energy, re-connect, re-enroll

I see many ways this could go and I relate to him as in! I will text him form unattached and complete place. I genuinely want to know whats going on with that guy!

What else do you all see?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

Happy Thursday! When we left the module we all decided as a team to relate to Ryan K. as fully in. I see an amazing opportunity for us to generate ideas here on this thread of what we can take on with us and our participants to fully get under him. I am totally present who Sabrina was for Lauren and how because of who Sabrina was being, Lauren chose in and now her life is forever changed. That is the kind of possibility I see for Ryan K. That guy wants to be a coach and has a whole lot of circumstances in the way. He is so much heart, connection and love, and similar to myself and what I shared, I am standing for Ryan K. to make an empowered decision.

I see myself staying in connection with him even if he doesn’t reply to my texts and calls . I will also bring Ryan K. to my participants and see what they see for themselves and the participant team. What else do we say that we can take on?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar