Ryan M. Red Flag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

I just got off the phone with Ryan M from our session. Last week he ghosted me and didn’t show up. This week he didn’t really want to be on the call but attempted to get coached. He is very disempowered around the program and coming or not coming to the module. He is still undecided whether he will be attending.

He shared with me that he was very triggered and upset when AC did not honor his request to have December counted as one of the 3 months he would need to pay for. His payment is at a standstill because of this and he is refusing to pay if December is not included.

I reflected some things and asked questions about his SM, but he spent most of the call uncoachable and unwilling. I will get complete tonight and I do relate to Ryan as his Essence. We did establish that if he were to be more ungetable that would be worth leaning into the program and his team. That is all for now. Thanks for the support!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks T! Definitely. You are my person. Thanks for the support.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Jeff I’d like to be The One for you for Ryan M. If you need support on the fly, will you reach out to me?

Nichole
    Participant

Jeff, I see Ryan M. coming back. Thanks for continuing to stand for him.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Jeff you are the foundation of partnership for Ryan. Way to generate the path and the clearing for him.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

I just got off the phone with Ryan M. Such a cool call. He came to the call without a request and suggesting that we not have the call. I got into partnership with him and met him where he was at. The result was a call where we discussed guilt, self care, and trust. This was a great foundational call where we reconnected in our partnership and Ryan walked away feeling empowered with the practices that he created. Thanks for all the support and I will let the team know what I need going forward.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey team,

I just go off the phone with Ryan M. He is an official request to withdrawal. He is stopped around the money, which is actually around personal value. He basically is unwilling to do any of the work that the program demands and from that place it is not worth doing the program. I will be brining this to co-coaching for support, but I wanted to let all of you know as soon as possible.

I am still standing for Ryan to be back in and create the things in his life that he really wants, that he can’t even see that are possible. Thanks for the support.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.