Sabs Running for 8 Full Pay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Thanks, Charlie! Great reflections!!! Heard & received. I lol-ed because the other thread I started is around intentional language- look how sneaky it is! Thank you 🙂

Charlie Horn
    Participant

”I do want to continue to play out loud since I declared that I would be full time coach”

I am playing out loud here! = sabrinas power
    no need for a qualifier to your powerful declaration of playing out loud.

“I am committed to a bigger life than an ongoing lame-o conversation around barely towing the line”

I am committed to a bigger life (period)

It’s as if you are reinforcing you are in a lame-o conversation. Your not. You won’t be. You are in conversations. That’s it.

Sabrina, I love you. You are a powerful, Make anything happen and make it look easy human. You work hard. I believe you and I believe in you I celebrate you!!!! Woohoo.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi-

I am happy to hear reflections and whatnot here on this thread. I am also starting this thread just because it supports me to have a thread to post to daily. I am now qualified and then some with 5 full pay clients so I don’t see that it makes sense to continue to update a qualification titled thread. I do want to continue to play out loud since I declared that I would be full time coach. I actually made the declaration to be full time coach back on 3/14/20 when CA declared shelter in place and I saw that the face of my improv theater would be changing and everything was very unknown. I made the declaration more known mid-April when I fell out of qualification for program coach and a client completed early which had me fall below the line to 2 full pay clients. I have definitely had enough of my own can kicking. It’s stressful and I’m over it. I am committed to a bigger life than an ongoing lame-o conversation around barely towing the line.

I declared that I would create 8 full pay clients and I am intent on that. I got hired again today. I am so grateful. I have 2 more ss lined up, one for tomorrow and one for Saturday. I also have some follow ups and other verbal yeses that I am supporting.

Here’s what is so for me:

5 full pay clients (my own client who was going to complete changed her mind and is continuing) then I was hired twice this week so that puts me at 5.

I have also been hired once for my group and I need to enroll 2 more people (partial pay) to be in the group. Please let me know if you have people- this group will be 3 women who are going through transition in their lives. I am particularly looking for women who are in relationship transition right now. I want to coach around relationship as part of generating my own relationship breakthrough.

I am really proud of myself. I’m going to be at 8 full pay by 6/15/20. It is totally doable AND it is happening.

All my love;
    Sabrina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.