San Diego AC Event!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

The monthly team is enrolled and creating a structure to have current leaders reaching out to graduates of past classes to generate enrollment for this event. I say we do something similar!

I see for us to enroll the “connectors” from each graduate class and have that person own getting their entire class at this event!

We will begin company-wide marketing of this event/taking registration later this week. Is anyone on team down to own registration? I would love to work in partnership with someone!

Yay! This will be so fun!!!

Sabs

Nichole
    Participant

Sounds awesome! Do you need anything from us other than a “Woohoo!”?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey everyone,

Me and Sabs are partnering to put together an amazing San Diego AC Event for affiliates and SD grads. From a high level we see this as pure connection and fun from people who have graduated the program over the last 20 years. HOW COOL IS THAT?! We see tremendous opportunities with this event. First, we see our current grads getting a real sense of what the AC community is all about. Secondly we see a lot of recent and not so recent grads checking out the “new AC.” With the Hub and a ton of new offerings, this is a great chance to create more community with people that are seeking more structures and more community as coaches. And of course we also see our registration game getting a boost with all of the new conversations with people we haven’t spoken to or even met.

Here are some details for the event:

When: Friday September 25th from 2-5pm PST

What: Workshop/Training from the WORLD FAMOUS KERRY ZURIER about Your Next Relationship with Money (2-3:30pm)

Social Gathering (Virtually) from 3:30-5pm.

Why: Because it will be amazing! I mean who couldn’t use a little extra KZ in her life? But seriously, her talk she did on money earlier this year was brilliant. I believe Nichole and I were on that call. So many nuggets and things to support ourselves and clients around money. Sabs and I see this being done in partnership with people from different program grads supporting us with spreading the word.

Enrolled yet? If not, what do you all need to be enrolled and supporting this amazing event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.