Seduction Strategies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

I just want to own that I am in process of connecting with Sarah to gather all the participants SS.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I’m aligned with bringing it to T-time today and cleaning it up.

Nichole, are you owning and leading it? 🙂 What support or training do you need from team?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I agree with both of you. I think this would be great to bring up to our peeps doing T-time and I agree with T that we can own the breakdown for sure.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I’m aligned. I’ll add that I’m holding this as a breakdown on our end. For our leadership team to not be on the same page about when we were delivery Seduction Strategy, and owning What By When with the participants. So I see that as something for us to own and clean up.

Nichole
    Participant

Team, I recommend we bring Seduction Strategy to T-Time tomorrow. The participants are eager to know about it, and I think it’s perfect timing to bring this conversation as we approach the May 1 deadline of their declaration to be paid in full. With the breakthroughs they’ve been having around team and communication, I see this being a powerful conversation that will add more awareness about how their seduction strategy is contributing to who they are being around payment and declarations. Juicy! What do y’all think?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar