Spirit Animal Retrieval Workshop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

I’m down for a board meeting!! The thing about San Diego is there are hundreds of taco shops and most of them are average at best. Then there are more refined taco shops for the refined palate that are reserved for special occasions only. My go to taco shop is Estrada’s here in santee mainly because of convenience. Lillian and I get breakfast burritos and go the Gillespie field to watch the planes take off and land as we eat them. It’s an awesome ritual we have together. Oscars Mexican food on emerald in PB is perfect for a post board meting taco Tuesday session. And if you want to have the more refined experience the blind burro across the street from petco park has award winning tacos and this insane Spicy corn side dish that is muy delicioso.

lets meet up at sash for a tour and then go get some  Mexican food. And  unless we get some big swell in the water  I can take everyone out Friday after lunch I’m booked for the morning.
    im still in for the spirit animal workshop and from now until the end of time I would like to have that experience. And with all of you. ? what other modules can we make it happen?

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

T. I don’t want step over this and say I have read the posts. I am feeling a bit overwhelm and like I don’t have time. But that’s not how I want it go. I say we take the conversation/idea’s/availability to the GroupMe and see what happens.

Nichole
    Participant

Yes, we could have created something. Thanks for putting it out there in the first place. Maybe another time.

There aren’t any good farmer’s markets on Fridays. I’m down for some tacos. Charlie, what’s your spot? South Beach has some amazing tacos. I’ll probably wind up working most of the day but can sneak away for some grub or sunshine (or both) and of course would love to give y’all a tour of Sash!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hi Team, sorry for my silence on this thread. I’ve had loads of side convos and independent thoughts, but those things would have been of higher service to team if spoken here.

We didn’t generate the 6 person minimum to bring Chelsea into town, and Nichole, I’m sorry that I never answered your question. I went in with SD Monthly to enroll them a few times and then had mixed feelings about including non AC people and just fell silent. I’m sorry for the impact because I’m sure we could have worked together to create something.

I booked my flight in to SD Thursday night, so I’d love to plan to spend time together Friday. What ideas do you all have for a team activity?

I want to visit Sash! Or go to a farmers market. Or eat tacos at Charlie’s favorite taco spot. Or borrow one of Charlie’s wetsuits and boards and have a team board meeting.

What do you all say?

Nichole
    Participant

Do the participants have to be from our team or can I open it up to a few friends who might be interested?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks for the creativity and stand for this T. I really get what a difference Chelsea has made for you and I can’t wait to meet her one day.

I am going to pass for Friday. I am still working out logistics whether I come down Friday or early Saturday morning. If I do come down on Friday I will be spending the morning with Steph as all 3 kids are in school Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.

I look forward to creating some team bonding activities either other times when we are there in January or upcoming modules in the future.

I will get in Friday afternoon and be excited to meet up with anyone who can grab and early dinner with me. I can’t wait to hear about it and soak up the gold through your spirits XO

Thanks for organizing this and T for your stand! Love.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I am going to say no. I appropriate the offer. During that time slot is a very important networking group I have been going to consistently. With it being the beginning of the new year see good opportunity for meeting new people that could use coaching and to “nab them up” before they loose the “New Year high.” So there’s that. We will have 4 days in person together with out the added day so that will be great. And I’m not intrigued enough to skip my networking thing for reasons said. It does sound great and I am kind of intrigued but not enough with the timing. Thanks for the offer.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Hey Team –

Following up on the convos from Production Calls about a team event the Friday before Module 3.

Chelsea Cotton has offered to fly to San Diego to host a Spirit Animal Retrieval workshop for our team which would lead us in connecting to spirit, retrieving our own spirit animal, and then being trained in how to lead this workshop for others.

The logistics of event are:

• Date: Friday, January 10 from 9:30am-1:30pm
    • Cost: $100/person

Note, we need a minimum of 6 participants for this workshop to be a go.

As of right now we have Nichole, Charlie, and myself as Yes’s for this workshop. I know the entire team is aligned in sourcing ourselves and sourcing each other leading up to modules. To take this workshop on just before spirituality weekend would be such a gift.

In service of sharing this opportunity with all of our AC family, I’ll extent an invitation to the monthly team to join 🙂

Please share what you see here, including your declaration to participate. We need headcount to be flat by Wednesday, December 18.

With love,

T.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar