Summer Days and Lightening Storms Leader

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I didn’t have a moment to complete my check-in today. Everything is in integrity. I have a call with Jonathan tomorrow so I’ll talk to him about his final oral retake. I feel bummed about that. Lauren and I had a great call last week. See y’all mañana!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 8/17/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

PC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Review Brittany’s call

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: Generate $51k in 2020, touch 400 lives

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 1

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? – playing to be hired twice more for February 1 start.

My Projects:

#1: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

#2: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

#3:Business Project: $51k, 400 lives

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 1/1/1/1

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 2

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

Ryan is celebrating moving in to his own place. He’s paying rent for his first time! He loves his roommates and can walk to his surf teaching job. He continues to be At Effect in life, and I find myself sad that we’re coming to the close of the program and it seems that Ryan hasn’t internalized these concepts to empower his life.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy and I are on track to coach over 44 hours together this year, even though she joined at module 2. She has a scheduling conflict this week, and I invited us to take this week off as I see a breakthrough in structure-dependency for her (in this case, dependency on me/AC/coaching).

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 8/17/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: review Britt’s call

Client Game: 

Current FP Clients: 8

Clients through AC: 5 

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: yes 

Holding anything: no

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1 

Potential Future Clients in Pipeline: 10

Registration Pipeline: 10 for SD, 0 for DC

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? I am in integrity and will continue to create new clients at higher rate

My Projects:

1. Launch of My 2021 Voices Coaching Program 

Milestone: project design complete by 8/20/20 *adjusted milestone

Update: I am very excited and empowered designing this project- I am creating my project design this week  

1. Embrace My Heartfirst Leadership & Allow my Loving Power

Milestone: Request feedback from team re: leadership strengths & gaps

Update: am working on the leader summit with my DLIT team!

1. New Coach by 10/3/20

Milestone: schedule all sample sessions with potential new coaches by 8/20/20 

*adjusted milestone

Update: I am scheduling sample sessions, Berna and I have created a project around choosing new coach and closing out our contract powerfully. 

1. Building my Family 

I did submit my application to become a foster parent and am signing up for the first (of many) virtual trainings!

*this includes my relationship project. I am scared about it, I do not currently feel sexy or attractive at all. 

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 4 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa came to our coaching call today so empowered. She is creating from a very different space in her life AND her stuff is showing up differently but still present. We spent our call distinguishing some disempowering contexts that have become very sneaky and found their way back in. Lesa is dating someone new and has been very responsible and direct in her communications. She is willing to take full responsibility for her life and acknowledges that this is access to her true power.   

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew seems to drift in and out of empowered. He often brings the same coaching request week after week and he seems to relate to coaching as “something that should work but just isn’t working for him.” He has said many times that he knows he needs to find a therapist and then gets caught up in his time and money context. I am taking the therapy conversation to him this week. 

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Attached.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Brittany Cotton

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Go over my call.

Client Game: Empowered 

Current FP Clients:   11

Clients through AC: 6

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days:  1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

My Projects:

Mission #1: To play a Reg game that is a reflection of our power, bringing consistency, rigor, heart and love everywhere we go in pursuit of impacting hundreds of live. We will create massive amounts of breakthroughs that we haven’t even thought of yet.  

Measure: By October 5th, 2020 the San Diego Intensive Program will have 24 participants, a new junior leader, and an empowered and qualified leader team.

Update: August 10th: 11 registrations. Current: 11-1

Mission #2: A Life space that sources my Being, Power, and Connection. 

Measure: By December 1st, I have an apartment that is curated with authenticity, warmth, and connection. I have established a monthly date that holds a group dinner, where different friends and love ones come to share each other and a meal. 

Update: By September 1st I have signed least and deposit sent. In process of signing this week!

Mission #3: A reinvention of the AC website, which will be generated via breakthroughs in: owning but not doing; bringing my voice and not being afraid to say what I see; partnership/collaboration; self trust

Measure: By December 15th, the new site is launched

Update: Second meeting with team is Thursday

Mission #4: A five month snap shot of my Perfect Life. December 31st will mark 5 months of curating all that I love, and all that I am. 

Laughed til I cried 3 times: ____

Gone on a trip somewhere new _____

Charlie and I have gone on 10 amazing dates _____

I’ve spoiled myself with a huge gift_____

Celebrated my favorite holiday with family ______

Written 2 pieces that are authentic ______

Made 15k in one month_____

Learned a new dish to cook _____

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Valerie: Valerie has all her LDP paperwork in. I will ping her today about next steps for Retake. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Steve: Chose who he will hire, I will ping him about LDP paperwork and see where we are at. 

Juliana Sih
    Participant

What a weekend in SF, felt like I was in Brazil.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar