Super Bowl Leaders

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Charlie Horn

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Client Game: Soft at best

Current FP Clients:2

Clients through AC: 2

Coach Paid: yes

Clients Paid: Yes

Insurance: Yes

Holding anything: No

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 0

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 0

I am reinventing my relationship to reg and client game to create more grounded reliable structures and action

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity?

One more time by yesterday.

I have been letting myself off the hook by playing for support coach when I really want to be qualified as program coach. I declare to be hired one more time by Sunday.

Goal #1: Client game

Redesign client project design by 2 pm Thursday.

Goal #2: freedom project.

Redesign to include purchase of new mobile home park

Goal #3: create romantic relationship project design by noon this Sunday

Jeff Miller
    Participant

HA! LKT, thanks for poking me. “Mahomes” is a reference to the MVP of the Super Bowl. You know that game that happens once a year. Or this year, what is more well known for the Shakira and J-Lo show.

I will have my 7 in by May 31st. PCC by June 30th. I am currently at 19% body fat, and we have 3 people in our pipeline for our other business.

I had 4 support calls with AC leaders last week. It was awesome and horrible at the same time. Pretty cool to get legit feedback with some vicious stand. What I am walking away with so far is really creating a “What For” for my life. And doing this in partnership with Steph. Then looking at what structures are worthy of that what for. I have had some great convos with my coach and with Steph. I will connecting with at least 2 more leaders this week in service of getting supported.

Thanks for the stand LKT! I don’t care what anyone else says, you are alright with me.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Julsz

Aarti Mallya
    Participant
    ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAMProgram Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET
    Date: 3-Feb
    SC/PC Name: Mike Dankert
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20
    Current FP Clients: 1
    Clients through AC: 1
    Coach Paid: Yes
    Clients Paid: Yes
    Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1
    Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1
    By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? Feb 27th
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

Program Coach WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

DATE: 2/3/20

PC/LIT NAME: Sabrina Pratt

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD INTENSIVE 19/20

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Andrew seems to micro-manage/control our conversations and I am very present to being “assessed” during the conversation. On the one hand, I see his labeling of specific times for us to have specific areas of coaching conversation as coming from a place of him taking ownership over getting out of coaching what he wants to get out of it his way of being feels limiting and my own SM has me kicking into “prove that I am a good coach” mode which has me in performance, trying to hard and, obvi, not showing up as coach from my essence. Training request!

Client Game: super empowered! I am at 4 FP, 1PP and my 2 AC participants. 

Current FP Clients: 4

Clients through AC: 4

Coach Paid: no

Clients Paid: no

Holding anything: I’m not sure…

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? n/a

My Projects:

1. Coaching Practice: Create Full coaching practice of 10 full pay clients by 5/20/20

Milestone: 1 more full pay client by 1/31/20- not met. 

Update: partial pay hire on 1/19/20!

1. Certification Project: Achieve ACC Certification by 2/28/20

Update: am revisiting this project and my own future with AC

1. Community & Connection Project

Update: had a great birthday weekend with lots of connection

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1 with Andrew

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Lesa Hudspeth: Lesa and I had a powerful coaching conversation last week. I brought the conversation around empowerment and Lesa met me in that place- she did not have a coaching request at the start and that is actually the place that I began by pointing to areas where she makes decisions from a disempowered, not enough time/love/space/money, etc. context- we began with the “not enough” conversation and ended with Lesa making some powerful declarations for herself. 

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Andrew Mai: Andrew seems to micro-manage/control our conversations and I am very present to being “assessed” during the conversation. On the one hand, I see his labeling of specific times for us to have specific areas of coaching conversation as coming from a place of him taking ownership over getting out of coaching what he wants to get out of it his way of being feels limiting and my own SM has me kicking into “prove that I am a good coach” mode which has me in performance, trying to hard and, obvi, not showing up as coach from my essence. Training request!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Leader Check-In: 2/4/2020

ACCOMPLISHMENT COACHING COACHES TRAINING PROGRAM

CTP MC AND LEADER IN TRAINING WEEKLY CHECK IN SHEET

MC/LIT NAME: Tiffany Turner

CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SDI FALL 19/20

MC/LIT Request For Training This Week: Ryan Mac shut down. What to bring when the client is unwilling on all fronts?

INTEGRITY CHECK IN:

Client Game Commitment: 12 clients @ $600/month for 3 sessions/month

Current FP Clients: 4

Coach Paid: Yes

Clients Paid: No – one client out, declared to pay by Friday

Sample Sessions had Last 7 days: 1

Sample Sessions scheduled Next 7 days: 1

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? March 17

My Projects:

#1: Time: Playing for Effortless Enjoyment of Every Moment.

• UPDATE: I took on noticing where I invest energy avoiding doing something, and I’ve been in a lot of action to do the things I declare, which has created more effortlessness and enjoyment. There’s less make wrong and procrastination. There’s more to create here and I’ll continue to be in this practice for a few weeks.

#2: Marriage: Breakthroughs in control + Next Level Passion.

• UPDATE: I’m pregnant :). There’s a lot to celebrate in what I let go of these past two months in what I couldn’t see as Controls of the “getting pregnant” process.

#3: Integration of Body, Being, and Doing: I’m a tree in a forest, and as the elements weather my home, I flow and grow in partnership with them.

• UPDATE: I’m looking at what there is to take on in Well Being in this chapter of pregnancy. I’m meeting with my OBGYN today to get some questions answered, and I’ll design my next level well being tracker by 2/10.

#4: Find a job at a company in L&D or OD

• UPDATE: This project is on hold, AND since I declared it, I notice I’ve been in a lot more action and NEW action around my business. I declare I’ll get hired once this week.

Guests for OBS/WKSHP: 2/2

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 0

—————————————————————————————————————————

PARTICIPANT NAME: RYAN

On last week’s call, I brought a lot of my humanity and shared my AC journey with Ryan. He was holding a complaint that the leader team is perfect, and that connection was missing. By the end of the call, Ryan was empowered with declared actions for being At Cause for his life. I notice I’m hesitant to relate to it as a win because this is a common pattern for Ryan to arrive disempowered, leave empowered, and then become disempowered before our next call. His intense negative self talk leads to a lot of incompletion, holdings, and shut down.

PARTICIPANT NAME: NANCY

Nancy is sooooo popping. She’s very reliable to get support, and she quickly gets complete when she falls incomplete. It’s been a treat to watch her own where she’s at, tangled up, and then untangle and celebrate what she can see about her own transformation in process.

Nichole
    Participant

PC/LIT NAME: Nichole MacDonald
    CITY /NUMBER OF CTP: SD Modular 19/20

Date: 2/3/2020

PC/LIT Request For Training This Week: What to do if Jonathan keeps falling behind. I don’t think he will, but I’d like to know at what point we say enough is enough. I know it happened with Cody, so there must be a point and I’m curious if it’s a hard line or if it’s always a team discussion/enrollment.

Client Game: Empowered
    Current FP Clients: 3
    Coach Paid: No, but I will do that today.
    Clients Paid: One is, two are not, I will check in with them.
    Holding anything: Yes. I am holding a lot on AC and in breakdown around my commitment to AC right now. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and there are some things that just aren’t working for me. I need some time to articulate my thoughts and I will share more.

By when do you need to be hired to remain in integrity? N/A

# of Co-coaching calls/ Recorded calls: 1
    ———————————————————————————————————————————-

PARTICIPANT NAME 1: Jonathan: This is cut and pasted from the payment email, in case you missed it: “Jonathan is making a $700 payment on Wednesday. I realize that’s not going to put too much of a dent in his balance, but we’re working on a few other things together tackling his money breakthrough from two angles: earning more and spending less.

1) He is now using a budgeting app to track his spending to keep on his budget
    2) He is picking up some Airbnb cleaning gigs to earn an extra $300-$600 per week (which will go toward his payments)
    3) He is launching his personal training/coaching business on March 1
    I’m really excited and enrolled in his business. It’s called Adventure Fit. He’s putting together a curriculum of 5-times per week workouts that are outdoors doing something fun, combined with coaching calls to help people keep on track and have a holistic approach to their personal and physical transformation. He’s working on website, social media, and marketing for it now and utilizing our calls as accountability. He is totally empowered around this plan, and when I literally get goosebumps on our calls. He’s so vibrant and excited. I really believe in this plan. His goal is to sign up 10 clients. He’s totally going to do it! He’s been in action, hosting Sunday hikes for potential clients and working on the curriculum. I want to support his momentum and I think the additional income from Airbnb will help get him in a better place so that when he launches his business he can get caught up. That is his number one priority: to get caught up on AC payments.
    He declared at module to be caught up by March 15. This is still his declaration. I know he can do it!!”

PARTICIPANT NAME 2: Lauren: She is doing great and following through with practices that we put in place. This week it was to be reminded of her essence. She tends to beat herself up when she backslides into SM, and it’s because she wasn’t viewing it that way (SM). She was just viewing it as bad/wrong.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Nichole.

Mine attached.

Brit: I am intrigued in the 12 Week Year approach to your projects – that book sounds really great as well.

You are exactly 1/3 of the way in – are you on track for your 3/29 goals for all 3 goals? What would have you blow them all out of the water?

Mohomes? Super Bowl? Ay.

Jeff – what is your new declaration for by when a 7 call will be in? (since the 1st is past) Do you have 4 new people in the pipeline for your “other” business? and are you at 19% body fat? If not what’s the gap and the new declaration? If yes, how will you celebrate?

Going forward, will you also share what’s so with your support conversations in service of generating a What For do all this monkey (and “other” business?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar