Support During Pregnancy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Kerry, I get what you’re saying, and I don’t know what that is for me. I’ll text you to set up a support call and create this.

Kerry Zurier
    Participant

T –

First of all, I must have missed the part where you are growing “Baby Blueberry.”  I love that!!!!  It will be like in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Violet becomes a blueberry 🙂

Second – Well being and integrity are the foundation of everything successful.  It seems like that is where you are focused and I appreciate your willingness to ask for support.

Lastly – What is missing for me here is you choosing who you will be throughout your pregnancy and being at cause to create that and get support for that now.  I get that this is what you need now and it is based on current symptoms (exhaustion, etc.).  You do not know how it is going to go.  And, you have the opportunity to create structures for support now and who you will be now and who Jack will be for you and blueberry now and your mom now and who the team will be for you now and create all of it now.  I hope this is making sense.

Without making it about me, when I had my accident, there were many times that I was scared, overwhelmed and wanted to quit everything.  The best thing I did with my coach was create who I was going to be NO MATTER WHAT happened.  And, then I could come back to that and put in support structures around that.  Did it always go smoothly or perfectly?  Absolutely not.  But, because I did that foundational work, it went so much better then I believe it would have otherwise.

My intention is to support you as you move forward creating a big life that has everything you want including being a mom and a coach.

Much love,

Kerry

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey T! I will be the one for you co-coaching. What I see for myself is practicing effective communication in a) sharing your request to team b) relaying that information back to you.  The other thing I see for myself is being a demand for support, since I will have potentially 4 people to get co-coaching on.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

T, I am going to check in with myself and make sure that me supporting you on co-coaching is not coming from automatic.

Will circle back tomorrow but wanted to let you know I read this!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

One last thing: I declare Britney Vu will register into SD Monthly during these two weeks that I’m on rest. It would be such a badass breakthrough in trust and partnership to have modeled The Work and Coaching for Britney these past 2-3 years, and then with LKT (and any other teammates support), walk her over the line.

Any other reg leads that I have that are warm/hot and in action, I will create partnership with you all to hold them if I don’t have the space to. I know we’re all committed to filling the programs!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Britt, I’ll coach Nancy and Ryan these next two weeks.

Who will be The One for them on co-coaching? And be in partnership with me to share what’s so with both my participants?

J, thanks for bringing your voice and practicing what you declared. I see where you’re looking, and from bed, between tears, I may have very well written that post from control and manage. My intention, was something different, it was to be a demand for the support. My first swings were all requests, and now I’m in a place where I’m only out of bed an hour or two a day, so the support has shifted to be a demand. As I grow my muscles in being a demand, and in letting of control and manage, I’d love the continued reflections, because it wouldn’t be at all surprising if they showed up together, and I’d like to learn how to be a demand, outside of control and manage.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Thanks T for asking for what you need and being a demand for it. I am aligned on your request.

I notice something pop up as I read this. And I am hesitant to share but I am going to blurt anyway. This post landed for me with a flavor of control and manage. I don’t actually feel like I am supporting you as much as it feels like you want us to leave you alone. How could we (our team) really support you in getting sourced? Acknowledgements, post cards, house visits, coaching your clients, etc. Right now it just seems like a fix. AND it could totally be my stuff.

I love you and baby Blueberry!

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey T,

Thanks for the partnership and trust. Thanks for voicing what you need and making sure you get it.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey T,

I deeply deeply acknowledge who you are bring for team, little blueberry, Jack, but most of all yourself. Thanks for doing this different. Thanks for standing for what you need, and not returning to “suffering” or “out.”

We love you, and we got you.

The only thing missing for me is what you need via support around Ryan and Nancy. Will you still be coaching them? Who will be the one for them on co coaching to speak to whats so, and make sure they are also getting supported?

Love ya!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

T. You are amazing, building a human right now is numero uno. I am looking at what I can do and be to support our team more and I am sending you Your baby and Jack and your momma lots of love right now. You have lots of wide open space from me for all of it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.