Support Structures for Our Team Being

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
     Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team! I also see a support structure for all of our well being is to post our stands each morning after we clear. I will start a separate thread for this.

How is it going with Buddies?!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Sabrina,

thanks for bringing all of you and continuing to on the forum. I wanted to get on and share while this is fresh for me. What I am really present to with being virtual and everything you are sharing about what is available still even being virtual is that connection and presence (like so many other things) are a choice. From intention and choice we can all still have powerful transformative modules.
    laying the planks for everyone is part of the process I see to take on from here. Enrolling everyone to create a container for choice in our individual spaces we will be operating from during module will support being at choice.
    LKT, T, and Mike were not physically present and yet they were taking up space on our team and were certainly with me the whole time. From there I see the same quality of connection, team and togetherness can be had.
    I see that what we create between now and the next module will only reinforce the depth of our capacity for this connection.
    So much was created this module and leading up to it. I can’t wait to take another bite!!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

One thing I forgot to mention above is that T, LKT & Mike were mostly not at the last module SO- I know members of our team specifically own communicating with each of these people. As a team, let’s all lean on the dynamic T & LKT duo as we partner together to get Mike supported AND to get our entire team supported. I know we are all, always buddies. I just see for us to particularly take on the care and connection so that no member of our team is unsupported. let’s all keep our ears, eyes, hearts wide open to each other.

One thing this virtual module showed me is that we don’t lose a damn thing being virtual. It’s nice to be in the same room but we don’t NEED that in order to be truly connected.

All my love some more;

Sabs

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi Team!

We distinguished the need for additional support structures for our team moving forward. SO:

1. I see for our team to hold Kerry very close right now. Please shower her with acknowledgment, ask what support she may need and let’s all be a secure net to hold Kerry. We are her team as much as she is our leader. She’s the leader of leaders. She’s a human and she is living in the world just like us. Kerry has requested our support and love: and I Know this team has an abundance of both! Let’s be sure to share with her!!!

2. We are going to have buddies!!!! YAY! Please connect with your buddy and support the lovin’ mess out of them, especially during this particularly uncertain time. We are not our circumstances. We are power, presence, unconditional love, connection, play, divinity and beauty. We are grace, we are infinite and we are ONE.

March Leader Buddies

Britt & JuSih

T & Mike & LKT

Charlie & Jeff

Nichole & Sabs

*We will switch it up in mid-April! 

All my heart;

Sabs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar