Tardiness this week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks for being transparent T,

Is there anything for you around shifting “come next week this “should” stop”?

what do you want it to be? should or will?

Will you practice being a demand for the specific from trust and faith that it will be simple and easy even if it doesn’t seem to be?

Nichole
    Participant

All good.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team I’m so sorry I’ve been late to calls a lot this week. I wanted to pop on and own this bigger breakdown caused by the move, and share that it’s temporary. As we’ve packed up the house, there’s fewer places to sit, fewer places that are private, and less and less food in the house which has us ordering food which isn’t always ready when we need it. Jack and I are tag teaming Churro’s needs and getting the family fed and managing a handyman, city inspectors, and roofers. Between these things, I’ve been in breakdowns being late a lot.

Come next week, this should stop!! Thank you for the compassion and grace and I’m really sorry for the impact and that I didn’t pop on here to share it sooner. I hit some level of “OMG IM SO FUCKING OVER THIS” right before reg today, and realized the bigger breakdown in me not being ahead of this and bringing it here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.