Team Being

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Team,

WOOOHOOO!!!

Man I am excited to be with you all tomorrow and everything that is in store for us this module. breakdowns welcomed over here. And I’m a little scared. What I am really present to is how much POWER is accessible from this group of open hearted humans and I am so grateful for the support I have received this week. Thank You all.

I have a win to share. I just picked up some new attire for the module at mens warehouse and confirmed a sample session with Eddie the manager. He hooked me up last night by helping me overcome my lack of fashion sense. We ended up talking about family and kiddos and work and what he was up to and I shared with him the reason for the new clothes and what I was up to. What he told me just now was since last night he talked to some friends and has been contemplating coaching since our conversation last night. And then out of nowhere he throws in this cool travel bag because he was out of plastic covers for the clothes. And because he was so excited about coaching I told him I would share his number with my team so he could get to sample what different coaches are like. What I notice is how I am being about my breakdowns this week and how you all are fueling the flame of essence within me. Great work team for having me!!!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

There is some being of Serous in the space. Like this is very important (which it is) and let’s be serious. I also see a flavor of “I’m busy, I don’t have time to…” as justification for the actions or inactions we are taking.

And I have plenty of practice in that! Please call me out if I seem to be in analysis paralysis mode.

I am committed to being acceptance, authentic, play and brilliance 🙂

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Yeah FUN & PLAY!!!

What does everyone else see about who the team is being? agreed. lots of doing. THANK YOU for checking around our being!!! Love this!

Who are you all committed to being on this team? I am committed to being, light, fun, compassion, grace, forgiveness, presence and love!!!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I just reflected some of this in the qual thread – I see that there’s something foundational that our team Being is skipping over, or avoiding, and I’m not sure what it is. When I look at each individual, I believe there’s one foundational thing in their life that’s not being addressed, but I can’t access what that is for the entirety of our team..what do you see?

I realize I relate to the start of a new program year as, “Yeah, it’ll be a mess playing Reg and Qual,” and I wonder how I’m self-creating that mess by relating to it that way. I also know that the declarations I made in owning Qual and next-leveling my leadership in Reg were in service of something new, and I can see that I’m caught up in my patterns of Control & Manage (C&M), which aren’t the breakthrough, and aren’t going to generate something new.

Who will support me on a call today in connecting to something new?

And team, I am SO reliable to bring C&M, and sometimes, it’s great and what we need, but I seriously don’t need more practice in it, and I’d really appreciate support and partnership in finding a new way. That might mean you all calling my C&M behaviors EVERY TIME YOU SEE THEM. Be a demand for new leadership in me, the same that I’m a demand for new leadership in you.

Thank you, love you all to pieces!

T.

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I will be bringing play, light, and compassion 🙂

Thanks for the invitation, Jeff

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

Thanks Jeff. I agree and I feel like I see one side or the another. More fun and play would be great, I know I need to lighten up or I won’t make it. I love when T requested dog pic from Juliana and I sent pic of a gorilla from the zoo and a dog licking my face. Along with the other pictures people sent, they got me laughing, smiling, and lightening up space which fueled me in the moment.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

What do you all notice about who team is being leading to our fist module? We have an extraordinary opportunity to be the clearing for these amazing participants. Who do we need to be to create that?

What I see, is that the team as a whole is operating from a “have too” and “this is going to be a struggle” place. Let me tell you that will not be fun if we keep this up for a year. What I love about our team is that we have a lot of doers, but we also have a lot of people who like to have fun. What would it look like to add some more fun and play in the space? I know I get caught up in the doing of things and things become “have too’s” quick. I am committed to breaking this up and using this year as the playground to do so.

What does everyone else see about who the team is being? Who are you all committed to being on this team?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar