The Final Hours of Fifth Week

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Me too! I was fully offline Weddnesday-Sunday, and I hadn’t been that offline on a fifth week, EVER!

I’m excited for your Temecula writing adventure, Nichole! I can’t wait to hear about it.

Nichole
    Participant

Was this the fifthiest week we’ve ever had, or what? Not a peep from anyone. I mean a couple hellos and happy fourths, but I don’t think we’ve ever had that much quiet time as a team. I think we all needed that! I got a lot done on my course and read two books. Woo! AND, I still feel like I didn’t get everything I wanted. Mostly due to the pets!!! I feel like I still need some time for just me. So I just booked a trip to Temecula for the last week of July. I got a pet and house sitter lined up, I have two girlfriends going with me who are also writing books, and we are going to have a wine country writing retreat only an hour up the road. No kids, no pets, no nonsense. Can’t wait!

How did everyone else make out?

Remember Sundays before you would go to work at your old job? I’m sure we all had one of those at one time or another. The Sunday afternoon blues would start to creep in, knowing that the weekend was coming to an end. It’s nice to not have that and instead to be excited to see all your faces on zoom very soon! xoxo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar