The Power of Observation and Workshop — What will you declare?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

I have invited Brandon and Lilly so far. Inviting Ra, Allykat, Clarissa and Daniel right now. Declaring 2/1!

How is everyone doing on their declaration for obs/wks?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

OMG Nichole! Thanks for these starters and making it so simple.

Any who, I will be using your “template”, adding some of me and sharing it with my SD peeps.

I declare 2 for observation and 2 for workshop.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

I am still declaring 2 and 2 still. I have one person declared for both. I will be making 10 new calls with people that I have reached out to in the past. I will make these calls be EOD Tuesday. Thanks for your leadership Nichole and getting us in action.

Nichole
    Participant

I’m so glad you got something from it, T! I figured if anyone needed a nudge, just copy and paste that into your text and send it to ten people or use it for inspiration for your own language.

Who will send a text/FB message/email to ten contacts this week?

I will!! Who else?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Nichole.
     Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Nichole you’re such a natural (and/or extremely well practiced) at marketing.
    mom hesitant to request support by way of language, because I’ve made it mean someone is doing it for me, but I’m so freaking glad to have the two offerings you typed out below!! Playing with those to add my own essence and I’m declaring to reach out to 3 people a day next week for Obs/Workshop.

LETS FILL THIS ROOM!

Nichole
    Participant

T, I acknowledge the spirit that you brought to the conversation and appreciate the lessons learned for future progress.

We talked about self-enrollment at the last module. I see observation as a huge source of self enrollment for potential participants. Who do you know who could use a little boost in self enrollment? Need help starting a conversation? Here’s some ideas…

“Hey! I want to share an opportunity with you to get a little peek of some of the work I’m doing in my Leadership and Coach Training Program. I’ve gotten so much out of the work and thought you might enjoy observing it. It’s a chance to just listen in on some really powerful leaders in the process of facilitating some major growth and transition. It’s hard to explain in words how interesting it is, I would love for you to come and check it out for yourself. Bonus: There’s a workshop afterward so you can dive right into the work if you liked what you experienced. Let me know if you want more info. I’d love to see you there.”

Or…

“Hey! What are you doing next Saturday? Would you be interested in coming to an observation and workshop I’m helping to facilitate? It’s part of the Leadership and Coach Training Program I’m part of. You know, the one that has totally transformed my life! It’s so fun and fascinating to sit in these observations and witness the transformation. Interested? I’d love to share more. Lemme know!”

So many ways to connect! I could do this all day. Hope this if helpful in starting some convos!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team, I shared some of my learnings about hosting an LA workshop below. A last minute LA workshop is no longer aligned and we will not be having an LA workshop. Please continue to play full out for the SD workshop on Nov 9, and share what action you’re in here.

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Thanks Nichole, I don’t get into the forum usually until the end of the day so I missed what you had here. Please text me whenever you want or can in the future to support me. Im going to continue to be at cause to meet my declaration!!

Brittany, you are a producer and make it so simple. I want to be like you.

Nichole
    Participant

Woohoo!! Thanks for the updates and the progress.

Charlie, I think I overlooked your request for a 3:00 check-in. Can we get that check-in now? Thanks, bud!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Here is who we have registered so far!

Observation:

Douglas, Chanel, Tammy, Jessica, Lexi, Shari, John, Lillian

Workshop:

Lexi, John, Lillian

I have invited Lois, Ryan, Monique, Zach. Will confirm with all in the next few days!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.