Therapist leader enrollment

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 67 total)
  • Author
     Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

Just spoke with Arianna and we are all set with her coming on Sunday. I also touched base with Sarah who couldn’t have been nicer about the process and someone who would should definitely have on out list going forward. Thank you for the collaboration and support.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks everyone for responding. I will let Arianna know on my break today at 11:30am and give her the details.

LKT, when I discussed coaching with Arianna I gave her the ICF’s definitions of coaching and therapy in short form. They were consistent with hers as well. She seems to be very aligned with how we hold coaching and therapy. Thanks for triple checking on that point.

Thanks everyone and Charlie and I are very excited to have Arianna speak to our peeps!

Hm I drafted a response with my Qs which disappeared……

Jeff and Nicole, is it clear from your conversations with Ariana that the way she speaks about coaching and therapy (in her prepared talk and in general) is in line with the way we do and in line with the ICF guidelines? I hear that she “gets coaches” and while I assume that means yes, I want to triple check that we know she does (versus says she does). While nothing you brought above regarding Ariana suggests there is cause for concern, I see an opportunity to confirm her experience with coaches doesn’t actually get in the way with her ability and willingness to speak competently on the therapy modality per our CoS.

If yes, than I am enrolled. Thanks for the leadership!

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I’m so sorry I missed our declared response window of EOD yesterday. JEFF and Charlie, I’m enrolled in Arianna.

Awesome. I have a few questions, Jeff, which I’ll bring shortly.

Will someone please share who reached out to Graden Tonna and what the outcome of the conversation was? Melaina Spitzer forwarded me a response that seems fruitful to follow up on in service of our creating abundant relationships.

This doesn’t get in the way of the enrollment you brought Jeff, I just see we can carry through that possible future relationship!

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

I am enrolled in Arianna! Sarah sounds lovely and I also see what you are pointing to in working with Arianna and in having her in the room! Thank you, Jeff & Charlie. I am excited for this opportunity. I can see how Arianna will hold our participants with care and intentionality. I am excited to be present for her presentation- I want to be in the room to hear what she has to share!

Thank you!
    Sabrina

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

I am fully enrolled in Arianna!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I’m enrolled and excited to meet her! She sounds knowledgable and able to distinguish powerfully.

Nichole
    Participant

I’m enrolled in Arianna. She came highly recommended through a colleague I respect a lot. Thanks for creating the relationship with her, Jeff.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

I am fully enrolled in Arianna!

Thanks Jeff and Charlie.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar