Therapist leader enrollment

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Author
     Nichole
    Participant

I put out a request to my Hera Hub community to see if anyone meets our COS. I’ll let you know what I find.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thanks Britt. I totally see that reflection. What I am curious about is what is the rest of team in action around for our therapist? I know T is making a bunch of calls but I am not sure with everyone else? LKT, Mike, Charlie, Nichole, Sabrina, Juliana what are you all up to regarding the therapist.

Clearly we will not hit our declaration of having 1 vetted therapist per person by EOD today. I say we move our declaration to EOD tomorrow. And I am clear that if nothing shifts, nothing will change. What does everyone see that needs to shift with team to make this happen?

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Stephanie from Clear mind is a no. She gave me a referral- Heather Swisher, calling her now!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Thanks so much for sharing Jeff! I appreciate you going deeper into what is in it for you to own this accountability. The thing I notice about team right now is we keep moving our declared Flat date back, and asking from team the same thing we haven’t yet gotten. What do you notice about this? Occurs like we keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result. See anything for us or you??

I am fully enrolled. I will email Ann @ Estes Therapy and Katie at Good therapy again, and call Stephanie @ Clear Mind Counseling  to follow up.

Also reached out to a referral named Jamie Clear, left her a VM.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Thank you all for being in action around finding a Therapist!

It is so perfect that I would be supporting Charlie in leading this accountability. My wife and I have been strongly considering going to see a therapist together and I truly see amazing value from seeing a therapist. This accountability has giving me some great insight on what to look for and who will be the one for me and my wife. I am taking this into our decision to choose the therapist. This goes against my wanting to just get it done and move on to the next accountability. I am playing for a breakthrough in self trust and connecting with every therapist that I speak with.

I will be dedicating two hours today to calling, following up and researching more therapists. The plan is to have everyone on team submit one therapist that meets our COS by the EOD today. Charlie and I will then go through all of the options and present 3 options to team with the person we see as THE ONE to come and speak to our participants. Our intention is to present this to team by 1pm tomorrow and to have this flat by EOD tomorrow. What does everyone need to make this happen? Is everyone willing to keep going and create options from abundance?

Bummer re Olivia, and thanks Juliana for that support!

Britt, send me the google sheet and I’ll add it to our accountabilities spreadsheet since we all already have access that. I will be making calls right now.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team! Love all the action on the Forum. Brittany, can you add the therapists you have called to the “Therapist” tab on our accountabilities Google Doc? I just created a tab that should be easy for us to organize. Thanks for the great idea.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

It’s there, it’s on the page before this 😀

And its all good. I just see this as another place for us to really be in partnership and unity! Seems like a perfect yet tiny example of the separate and alone, and scattered-ness I have distinguished with how its going as a team.

Jeff as owner maybe there is something to create so we can see all the names in one place? I have the ones I have called in a google sheet, happy to add that somewhere else??

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Britt I don’t think you listed the names of the businesses you were in touch with who have 5+ therapists. I worked my way through this entire thread and made a list of all the names, and cross checked. Sorry if you did post it and I missed it.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Look at all this action!!

Katie Brooks at Good Therapy is one of the people I am in conversation with via email. She has given my email to all her therapists!

Team let’s make sure we are checking this thread so we know who we have already called, in service of Relationship and us not doing extra work 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar