Therapist leader enrollment

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • Author
     Charlie Horn
    Participant

Jeff. Thank you for stepping in and owning leadership. What a huge relief to know you have got this. I am putting a reminder in my phone to call Caitlin Jill and Erica back tomorrow. I will also  find one more  person to put in the pipeline and call tomorrow.  I am still a stand to be in abundance and support and be at cause for the most powerful therapist guest speaker. This is such a huge opportunity to have our participants present to the power of the field of therapy and how it can go for them to be in relationship with therapists as support and partnership. And I love all therapists. What great commitment to service of others and well being these people have generated for all humans. Where would we be without therapists. I believe we all enjoy the fruits of there labor every day. I know I do.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I talked with Olivia today and she does not meet our CoS.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I called my 3 peeps and only heard back from Pilar, who is unavailable. Still waiting to hear back from Hayden and Koalani.

I also called Sarah Cooke Ruggera, Sara Cole, and Katie Brooks @ Good Therapy (which has 10 licensed therapists on staff). None of them answered, I left VMs for all, and I’ll follow up with all 5 tomorrow.

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hey Jeff,

I have some training for you similar to what I gave Sabrina. I notice many of us are doing this thing where we say one thing, and then the next time we check in with team it’s a little different– which I think is creating some “passing of the baton” and not being in partnership, leading ultimately to incomplete work.

What I mean: The request was that each of us put forth 1 vetted therapist by EOD tomorrow. And then you just asked “how is everyone doing in getting 3 vetted by EOD tomorrow”. I don’t have to be right but I see that this could lead to, “oh we just need three, other people are on it.”

As a new team we are still in process of forming, learning each others communication style, and some of us learning how all of this works. I think as we really come together its imperative that our communication is thorough and we are super clear with each other on what we need, what’s so, etc.

Would you be willing to model direct consistent communication?  🙂

My update:

I have Stephanie who is a yes and is going to reach back out to me and let me know if she in fact is available on Sunday.

I am also in communication with two offices who have 5+ therapists. I have emailed them all the info and am waiting to hear back if they have anyone who would be interested.

I also got a number from Charlie, which he got as a recommendation from one of the people his therapist recommended. I will try her this afternoon- her name is Sophie

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I haven’t heard back from the 3 people I emailed. I call all 3 of them today, and try 3 other options.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey Team,

How is everyone doing around getting 3 therapists vetted by EOD tomorrow? Juliana, how did that call with Olivia go yesterday? T, have any of the therapists you reached out to gotten back to you? So far Judy and Claudia are both No’s. How about everyone else? Charlie, have you reached out to your therapist?

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Forgot to add that I am aligned!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

Hey LKT,

I can call Olivia at 5:15. Will reach out to you to get her contact info!

Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Aligned!

I have also called and left messages for: Estes Therapy, Nicole Weiss, and Paul Whitaker. And have asked my BNI group to refer me any therapists in the area. Also going to reach out to the SD BNI director of all the chapters.

Jeff Miller
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I will be calling Claudia today by 2pm. My request from team is that we have at least 3 vetted (meeting our COS) therapists by EOD Thursday. I will partner with Charlie to pick one therapist that we would like to enroll the team and Kerry in.

Is everyone aligned with submitted one vetted therapist by EOD Thursday? I see coming from abundance and connection here as vital to create the best experience possible for our participants. Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar