6 months, 1 week ago #245747NicholeParticipant
WEEKLY COACHING CHECK-IN SHEET
Name: Lauren Steely
Request for Coaching This Week:
I’d like to receive coaching around being vs. doing.
Practices I completed:
- Practice doing whatever it takes to a) keep your promise and b) keep the group promises for MoPA and Client Games. Discover the action that it actually takes to keep your promises this month.
- Quit stopping in life. Notice where you stop in relationship and go beyond that place.
- Take on the one thing that you have been unwilling to do in regard to getting clients.
- Discover your Love Language by visiting http://www.5lovelanguages.com/.
- Print and post: “If not now, when? If not me, who?” Practice being The One, Now.
- Practice opening your heart and coming from there 1% more every day.
- Notice your experience of boredom and checking out. Practice GENERATING enthusiasm, interest, involvement and presence.
- Review the handouts: Debbie Ford’s The Right Questions, Laura Berman Fortgang’s Wisdom Access Questions and Some Powerful Client Questions. Practice asking your clients provocative, powerful questions.
22.Generate a list of “Who do you know who…” questions to support your client game.
23.Practice declaring yourself complete and satisfied at the end of each day.
- Post the “Modes of Conversation” sheet by your telephone. While you are in conversations, notice which modes you are in. Notice what shifts.
- Write out your Conditions of Satisfaction in romantic relationship (8-25 items) and review with your coach. Rate, with your buddy or coach, your past 3 relationships. Come up with an individual and overall percentage for how they met your Conditions of Satisfaction.
- Required Reading: A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of “A Course in Miracles” by Marianne Williamson. Recommended: Undefended Love by Jett Psaris & Marlena Lyons, Getting to ‘I Do’ by Pat Allen and Sandra Harmon, and If the Buddha Dated: A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path by Charlotte Kasl, PhD.
- Take on the “Holding Exercise” we did in the room during the relationship coaching module with at least 3 additional people on your team. (Reminder, this is an exercise for this team. Please don’t do this with people in your life.) Look at the list of what you are holding on your fellow participants, then take on owning it by going through the exercise: “I see I’ve been holding on you _____________.” “I totally apologize. This is all my stuff and nothing about you.” “What you can count on is _______________.” Listen for complete responsibility, an apology, and creating a new future.
Practices that are incomplete:
- Have two individuals confirmed to receive a free coaching session from another coach (not you) for your oral exams on Sunday of Module 6 – July 19th – 1:45pm and 3:15 pm.
- MANDATORY: If you haven’t already done so, submit your fourth recorded co- coaching session and review it with your coach before next module. Also highly recommended: Hire your coach to co-coach with you for a full month with one of your clients.
- List the places you would be confronted to coach someone about relationship. Share the list with your coach and get coached on those.
- Required Viewing: “Ordinary People” and “Love Actually.” Recommended: “Closer” and “Running with Scissors.”
- Report on and update your Intended Results weekly with your coach. Request your clients report on their Intended Results at the beginning of each call.
- Do the Couples “I” Exercise with your buddy this month. Have a fellow participant in the program facilitate the conversation.
- As you look at the end of the program coming, write about how the end of relationships normally goes for you from Survival Mechanism. How do you do completion? Share on the blog.
- If you have declared into the Leadership Development Program as a Program Coach 1 and have not already submitted your completed application form, download an application from the AC Resources site, (Leader Teams/Leadership Development Program/Blank Application) and email it to [email protected].
- If going for ICF Certification, make sure you have what you need to submit your application no later than July 17th, 2020.
- Attend a discussion group with your fellow participants re: the books and movies.
21.Practice the “Problems as Opportunities” handout with your buddy. Notice the value of pushing someone in their stuff and then coaching them to breakthrough.
Number of Clients
Pro Bono: 0
Partial Pay: 0
Full Pay: 0
Coaching Hrs to Date:
Pro Bono: 35
Partial Pay: 0
Full Pay: 06 months, 1 week ago #245737Juliana SihParticipant
Name: Bree Date: 7/7/20
Request for Coaching This Week: Further diving into my limited beliefs around getting clients.
Intended Results for the week
Practices I completed: Working on MOPAS, being a part of the SWAT team to review team member’s calls, working on getting new clients.
Practices that are incomplete: …
Project #1: Get Into Action & Out of Debt:
What by When: I am out of debt and making at least $10,000 a month between both of my businesses by 12/31/20
Next Project Milestone: 3 full-pay clients by 7/1/20
Update/Progress this Week:6 months, 2 weeks ago #245552Tiffany TurnerParticipant
Nancy6 months, 2 weeks ago #245481Laura Kline TaylorParticipant
Don’s6 months, 2 weeks ago #245477Laura Kline TaylorParticipant
Britt K’s6 months, 2 weeks ago #245459Brittany CottonParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.