T's Qualification Breakdown

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     Juliana Sih
    Participant

Thanks for sharing T and yay on getting hired!!

Cool T – congrats. Thanks for carrying it through and letting us know what’s so! I have it you are back at 3FP clients who are in integrity and therefore your qualification is too.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

My new client has completed all intake paperwork. Her first month is paid and we’re scheduled for that call on 1/23.

I hold it that I’m now qualified and in integrity as a PC. If anyone holds my qualification differently, please share what you see here!

Aarti Mallya
    Participant

T. thanks for posting this

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Yes! Of course! And I did read your post in the other thread, I’m sorry I haven’t responded. Will pop over there now!

Nichole
    Participant

T, I have your “I’m not willing to be in more action” statement on repeat in my head when you talk about client game. I don’t mean to hold that over you. I just notice that it pops up for me as I’m reading this and hear anything about client game or pipeline or reg. I’m still so super curious about what you are playing for, mama. I asked a bunch of questions on your other post. I would love to sit and talk to you about all of this over the module. Can we set aside an hour for a little Nichole + T time?

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

Team – As of January 1, I dipped to 2 FP clients.

As of 1/5, I got a verbal yes for a 6 month FP contract, and that person is declared to complete her paperwork by EOD tomorrow. She just emailed me now confirming our first 3 months of call dates, so she’s not wobbly.

Our first call is scheduled for 1/23, but payment and contract will be flat by tomorrow.

I hold it that having a completed, paid contract will have me back in qualification by EOD tomorrow!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.
NEW: Accomplishment Coaching Scholarship Fund
This is default text for notification bar