Tuesday Special Team Time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
     Brittany Cotton
    Participant

Hi team! I have a call with 5 other people then for BNI. It is suppose to end at 5 so I could hop on for the last 30.

Juliana Sih
    Participant

I have a client at that time on Wednesday. Actually 2 clients lol.

Charlie I love the idea! I’d love to use more Marco Polo, for some reason it makes me uncomfortable (perfect!), and then don’t use it.

I will commit to posting by tonight!

Charlie Horn
    Participant

Laura and I have our coach call at that time and I am sure we can create something to be there. from support and possibility I am enrolled in generating this with you all. Thanks Sabrina for practicing enrollment and therefore allowing the opportunity for all of us to as well. I have form 3 to 4 open that day and from 5:30 on. Sabrina, in addition I see we could create an enrollment around using Marco Polo for an acknowledgment circle. We could make a game out of it and do a daily round robin one day a week and whoever misses out has to do something funny or fun like wear a silly something on the next reg call we do and not explain why. how can we make something fun out of it? until we get all of our schedules aligned or if someone can’t make it they can still participate?

Jeff Miller
    Participant

That day and time works for me. I’m IN.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I have a client at this time, and I’ll reschedule to be available if team aligned on 4/22 @ 4:30.

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi team! Taking another swing at putting together and acknowledgement circle! What about this Wednesday 4/22 4:30-5:30pm? In my vision our whole team is there. What do you say?

Sabrina Pratt
    Participant

Hi! Sorry for the late text! Let’s not try to jam a 9am call in tomorrow morning- it’s too last minute and sounds like it’s not doable for all/stressy for team.

Let’s create a team connection call for us for sometime in the next 7 days. What about a Thursday 12-1pm? We can have lunch together!

All my love!

Juliana Sih
    Participant

At 9am I am taking a singing lesson (yay fun!). But can hop on after, should be done by 9:30.

Tiffany Turner
    Participant

I can do 9 tomorrow!

Nichole
    Participant

I love that idea. I may be multi-tasking a bit to get the kids going on their homeschooling. But I am down for whatever the team wants to generate. Love and miss you all!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
©2021 Accomplishment Coaching . All Rights Reserved.